ncaa tournament

I drew "5 seed in the South region" out of the fish bowl.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

How does one go about getting tickets to a game?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How does one go about getting tickets to a game?

https://www.mygophersports.com/Onli...&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

NCAA 1st/2nd Round - March 16-19, location TBD

On Sunday, March 12th, the NCAA selection committee will choose 68 teams to compete for the 2017 NCAA Men's Basketball National Championship. If the Gophers are selected, tickets for the 1st & 2nd round games will go on sale beginning Sunday, March 12th at 8:00pm.
Tickets will be available to all customers with a Gopher Score in priority order. Due to NCAA Tournament allotments, tickets are extremely limited. All Gopher Score members will be notified as soon as our ticket allotment has been exhausted.
Gopher Score RankOn-Sale TimeTicket Limit
1 - 50Sunday, March 12, 8:00pm4 per account
51 - 100Monday, March 13, 10:00am *If tickets are available4 per account
101 - 500Monday, March 13, 11:00am *If tickets are available2 per account
501 - 1,000Monday, March 13, 12:00pm *If tickets are available2 per account
1,001 - 2,500Monday, March 13, 1:00pm*If tickets are available2 per account
2,501 - 5,000Monday, March 13, 2:00pm*If tickets are available2 per account
5,001 - 10,000Monday, March 13, 3:00pm*If tickets are available2 per account
10,001 +Monday, March 13, 4:00pm*If tickets are available2 per account

I did e-mail the ticket department to clarify if season ticket holders had a window to themselves (in concert with their GopherScore) to purchase post-season tickets:

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 10:57 AM:

I saw the email regarding Gopher Score number and ticket buying times for Gopher men's basketball. Is this for all with a Gopher Score? Or only season ticket holders? I know Gopher Volleyball season ticket holders had an earlier window to purchase than others with a Gopher Score.

Begin forwarded message:
Date: March 6, 2017 at 11:21:45 CST
To: me
Subject: Re: Post season tix

Thank you for the email. The Men's Basketball tickets will be available to any Gopher Score members. Have a great day and Go Gophers!

--
If you have any further questions or concerns, please e-mail the Gopher Sales & Service Office directly at [email protected] or call (612) 624-8080 or 1-800-UGOPHER. You may also visit our office, located in the main lobby of Mariucci Arena, during our business hours from Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM CST. For more information, visit www.mygophersports.com or follow us on Twitter @MyGopherSports.

Thanks for supporting Golden Gopher Athletics,
Maggie
Gopher Ticket Office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm dum....what's a score #

I'm gonna say the South because I want the Midwest.

I'm dum....what's a score #

Gopher Score

The Priority Ranking System for Gopher Sports
Gopher Score is the priority ranking system used to sell and allocate tickets and parking for Gopher Sports. All current season ticket holders (all sports) and current athletics donors have a score and rank.

The Gopher Score ranking system is used to assign a ranking to each eligible customer for processes like season ticket upgrades, post-season tournament ticket on-sales, priority for single-game ticket on-sales, and benefits allotment for the Gopher Loyalty Program.

By having a Gopher Score you now have the ability to opt-in to any sport-related process. In previous years certain events were reserved for only season ticket holders of that sport. That is no longer the case.

Read more about Gopher Score priority ranking system and why we created it

Gopher Score Criteria & Formula
Current Year Giving to Athletics – 10 points per $100
Lifetime Giving to Athletics – 3 points per $100
Consecutive Years of Season Ticket Purchase – 10 points per year
Gopher Athletics Letterwinner – 25 points (one time allocation)

Find out more about how your score is calculated

Gopher Score Is Used For
Benefits allotment for the Gopher Loyalty Program
Season ticket upgrades
Priority for new season ticket sales
Priority for single-game tickets and ticket packages
Post-season tournament ticket sales
Mid-season tournament ticket sales
Neutral site ticket sales
Season parking upgrades
Priority for new season parking sales

I hope they are placed in Milwaukee for the first and second round as I have tickets for that site already. Don't really care which region they are put in.

Who will be the announcers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whoever it is will suck and be slobbing all over Syracuse/Rhode Island/Nevada/UNC-Wilmington all game long and fail to say one positive thing about the Gophers. That much, I know.

Top Bottom