***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Played well enough to win in the second half...bench is thin but proud of this team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gophers get a good seed and get some needed rest. Not a horrible thing to lose today.

Oh well, on to the dance. We'll need the 4 days rest if we're gonna have a 6 man rotation.

Just not our day

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Amazing how inconsistent officiating is. Big ten officiating is terrible on both ends of the court all season.

I think big ten may end up being pretty good on the first weekend. When refs actually call fouls in a consistent way it'll help physical teams play better. I think big ten get 4-5 in sweet 16...though they may get none in the elite 8.

Second on Murphy was all ball. Lynch is bumped and he 'loses' the ball. No calls on drives at all.

Is it so hard to call a game consistently????

A little surprised we didn't see a little Sharp today. Perimeter opponent. Gilbert & Hurt too slow on D. Needed another body in the guard rotation.

Mason has played a big time game. This loss should not drop us below a 6th seed but hoping for a 5th.

Second on Murphy was all ball. Lynch is bumped and he 'loses' the ball. No calls on drives at all.

Is it so hard to call a game consistently????

It's really bad. At times it has helped us this year and at times it has hurt us but in a business worth hundreds of millions you'd think you could hire competent officials

Don't know who I'd sucker punch first; Wagner or Wilson. Both punchable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tough game against a spirited Michigan team - loss of Springs clearly hurt us.

Team needs to rest, regroup, and prepare for the big dance.

Welp. I hope Michigan beats the **** out of Wisconsin tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too often a team has two players go off like Wagner in the first and Walton in the second.

MI was great today. Gotta give them credit. We did not play poorly. Hard when you are down to six players and two guards.

It's really bad. At times it has helped us this year and at times it has hurt us but in a business worth hundreds of millions you'd think you could hire competent officials

No kidding. The inconsistency is really the frustrating part.

However we can't blame this loss on the referees. Lethargic defensive effort in the first half plus incredibly sloppy offensive play plus playing an opponent who just can't miss make your margin for error incredibly slim. Curry absolutely needs to play better for us to have a shot at winning a game in the big dance. With Lynch seemingly finding ways to pick up foul calls any way possible, we need curry to be able to come in and play competent defense and he just has not done that in the past few games. Really bad time for him to start getting lost.

Hung with Michigan without Springs, a terrible game by Curry and nothing from Coffey = nothing to get down about. More rest for the tourney.

Just not our day

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

We had our opportunities, short bench for a game like this. While the refs weren't always what we wanted to see. We could have pulled it off if we had been sharper and perhaps a little more depth.

Well that sucks. All starters in double digits. Poor defense today. One of the roughest games I've seen in a while.

#coacheslivesmatter

Michigan deserves credit. They played well and hit shots.

I wasn't expecting a win Michigan has been red hot lately. Hope we are at least a 6 seed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

At this point getting an extra day of rest is probably more beneficial to our postseason hopes than anything that would have happened tomorrow. Sucks not to win, but they played hard and cleaned up most of their issues in the second half so I'm not concerned with that.

A six man rotation will be harrowing in the Big Dance, but I'd prefer that over Konate and Hurt minutes barring foul problems.

How'd Michigan lose 11 games?

Top Bottom