***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This team has so much more heart then we have seen in a long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Much better. Felt like a buzzsaw for the first few minutes there. It seems that the Gophers have found their footing a little now. Wagner on the bench is nice, I am not sure they can contest us around the hoop if they can find a way to keep getting in the lane/getting to our bigs down there.

This team has so much more heart then we have seen in a long time.

As they were going to break I think I heard the commentator say: "They are not going away..."

That's a dagger of a few possessions there. We might be cooked because we cannot defend these guys to save our lives. Garbage effort on that end today.

And, how many effing layups can one team miss? Shameful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

58 points allowed in the entire Michigan State game. 47 in the first half today. Just a crap effort.

Brutal to watch. Just brutal.

Feel free to defend at any time. Such a lazy showing.

Mason and Murphy wow that was ugly...Coffey is a one man turnover crew. Deserve to be down big at half

not particularly worried, team responded very well and is scoring how they need to - michigan won't shoot 66% the whole game

Needed to get it under 11 by halftime, so mission failed. Only chance is to make UM expend a lot of energy in the second half and tire them out. That's how we blew Maryland out - who were playing 4 games in 10 days.

Time to earn that B10 COY honors by making some halftime adjustments.

Well we have the NCAA tourney locked in at least

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Played terrible down 11 at half.

We should feel fortunate.

Michigan won't shoot like that the whole game.

Just a shameful defensive effort and not getting breaks either. Plus an insane amount of missed layups. But Michigan is not good on defense. If we can actually play d in the second half we have a shot.

Goddammit Coffey quit coughing up the ball. Michael Hurt is scared and wants nothing to do with being in there. He runs away from the action and never touches the ball. I thought this kid had talent?

As bad as they played if we just make our layups its a 1 or 2 possession game. I can't recall seeing a team miss as many bunnies in one half

I actually like where we are at right now down 11. It will be interesting to see how Richard makes his adjustments and to see if this team has what it takes to come back! Good gauge to see if this team can make a comeback in a tournament game next weekend.

Curry and Coffey picked the perfect time to start playing like freshmen

Curry I agree.

Coffey has some turnovers but without him we are probably down 25 at he half.

As bad as they played if we just make our layups its a 1 or 2 possession game. I can't recall seeing a team miss as many bunnies in one half

I've seen it happen many times in women's basketball. :)

Curry and Coffey picked the perfect time to start playing like freshmen

Play great defense and Gophs still win. 14 poorly contested shots and they made 11.

Michigan can't continue on their hot shooting... I hope. Missing Springs already... no one can hit that three. So many bad turnovers, most of them from Coffey. Coffey needs to calm down, Michigan player wasn't even doing anything bad. No need to get heated. It caused Coffey to be on tilt and totally ignore Mason on the 2 on 1. Mason needs to step up.

It sure makes a difference when your guys can drill 3's. Opens up the paint, too. We missed Springs shooting. Mason 3-10 hurts. I want him to dribble drive but stop taking long contested shots. We are pretty limited now from the outside. Defense will be key to 2nd half, but we are so thin and defense is hard work. Winning this one now after that awful start will be quite the accomplishment.

Top Bottom