***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Semifinals of the BTT!!!! SEMIFINALS!!!!!!!!!!!! Michigan is very tough and very well coached. We have to adapt to less guard depth and will need Hurt/Gilbert to step up.

GET 'ER DONE BTT STYLE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, are they hyping that Michigan plane incident a bit much ? Grant Hill just said that Michigan came together after the near-death experience. I thought they slid off the runway while taxi-ing ?

The crowd in the Verizon Center is the same as if it was in Indy or Chicago. #alternativefacts #moneygrabgonewrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coffey! We need him to be aggressive. Now more than ever.

This ain't a good start. We're the ones who look like they've played 2 games and almost perished in a plane crash.

I've got to stop watching the start of these games, geez

It's literally the opposite of a money grab. It's short term losses hoping for long term gains.

Yea, maybe a bad word choice, I just mean we all understand the motivation for the east coast push.
Oh, and Indy is electric when the Big Ten Tourney is here. The couple people I know in DC say you barely notice anything except for a few welcome signs at businesses.

Entire team is sleepwalking through the early part of this game. Super ugly.

The crowd in the Verizon Center is the same as if it was in Indy or Chicago. #alternativefacts #moneygrabgonewrong

It's literally the opposite of a money grab. It's short term losses hoping for long term gains.

Can't defend at all. Michigan won't keep it up but we have to do better or risk getting run out of the building.

Someone said they'd be fatigued eh?

Very lethargic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wagner is a tough matchup for traditional bigs

Springs needs to start rapping some people upside the head in the huddle with one of his crutches.

WTF guys are you serious? Miss a few more bunnies.

Now the offense is horrendous too!

Need to knock down a few shots here. Who's gonna step up??

All the big ten teams will be better in the NCAAs when they get away from big ten officiating

Top Bottom