***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Michigan in a little foul trouble here. Need to start our run immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the F defense

That might've been the dagger

Fought so hard to get back in...Walton is killing us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the game.

Team made its own bed today...can't get down 16 and expect to win. Walton played like a first team Pg entire game and not just one half

So how's that work, because they called a foul on Curry it's ok for another Michigan player to slam into him from behind a split second later?

Dagger

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lynch gets shoved driving across the lane before losing the ball- no call as usual.

Big body bump on Murph that ended in a jump ball. Body bump on Reggie that ended in a turnover. Not getting any calls inside

Only 6 guys playing today. Not the depth that we need to compete with a team like Michigan today.

Yup. Mich does not foul on mn drives.

Amazing how inconsistent officiating is. Big ten officiating is terrible on both ends of the court all season.

I think big ten may end up being pretty good on the first weekend. When refs actually call fouls in a consistent way it'll help physical teams play better. I think big ten get 4-5 in sweet 16...though they may get none in the elite 8.

Good thing Pitino has a nearly a week to figure out how to get this team to play without Springs. Gotta hope we don't get matched with a hot shooting mid-major in the first round or dare I say we'll be a trendy upset pick.

Michigan is on one of those emotional magical runs right now. All things considered, no Springs, missed layups, Walton playing out of his mind, I'm not to disappointed.

My goodness.... It's easy to complain about officiating but this is pretty bad

Akeem's injury has really been exposed our shallow bench. It's our soft underbelly.

Mason good today. Walton great. Difference in the game.

Top Bottom