***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

The place has a real dead feel to it...pathetic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Michigan won't shoot 67% for the game. We need to hit a few in a row and we're back in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have left about 6-8 points off the board on easy buckets missed. Would be close if they made the chippies!

Okay, momentum has been stymied a bit. Make the bunnies and we are back in it. We are getting good looks - mich won't shoot 67% al game.

Curry needs to finish around the hoop better. He gets soft when going up for layups.

Go Gophers!!

Michigan won't shoot 67% for the game. We need to hit a few in a row and we're back in it.

They might come close if we don't start shutting off the backdoors and wide open 3s.

Not that we're giving the announcers much to be positive about, but man they are on Michigan's nuts.

Need to knock down a few shots here. Who's gonna step up??

Hard to watch these slow starts. MI will start missing some but we will need to capitalize. Need to keep feeding the bigs and slashing to the hoop.

I agree, keep it around 10, they are getting easy points, a few stops and they will be back in it.

Alright we just have to salvage this half. Keep it to single digits.

Lynch in foul trouble. Still haven't seen a replay of his offensive foul...was it a good call?

Time to regroup. Get it to within 5 by halftime and I'll feel a lot better. Starts on the defensive end of the floor. We probably won't win giving up 80+.

Time to regroup. Get it to within 5 by halftime and I'll feel a lot better. Starts on the defensive end of the floor. We probably won't win giving up 80+.

Within 5?! That would be amazing. I'll be happy if we're within single digits.

Go Gophers!!

I don't think Michigan State had 33 points yesterday until 5 minutes into the second half.

Been better. We're still not defending well enough, but we're getting there.

I love how we're attacking the basket!!!!

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom