Isaiah Washington Instagram story

Lakers612

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone needs to cheer up after the Springs news, go on Instagram and watch Isaiah's story. His account is @jellyfam_dimes

He has a good minute of footage from about the 50 second mark in the Michigan St. game through the post game Pitino interview. Sounds like he already has a great relationship with coach, called him "my boy" multiple times (don't hear that often in a player-coach relationship.

He also seemed to really like Nate, predicted he would make the free throws to seal the game.

After it looked like the game was in and, he said something along the lines of "we won even though they said we couldn't"

Just shows that this guy is going to be big for the program

Noticed he has almost 100K followers on Instagram already. This kid gets marketing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you send a link? I'm not seeing it on his page.

Have to do it on a mobile device. Go to his page and click on his avatar and his "story" should start playing.

This guy has charisma. Combined with his talent, he'll be Willie Burton and then some.

Hard to not be excited about joining a good team. And considering that he committed to an 8 win team. Crazy.

Hard to not be excited about joining a good team. And considering that he committed to an 8 win team. Crazy.
Makes the recruiting job that Pitino and staff did all that more impressive

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom