Terrell Smith commits!

Too good. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smith looked faster in the second 50. The amazing thing about Myrick's was his first 20...did you see the overlap with Ross's record run? Myrick was ahead the first 20... Would love to have Smith "get out of the blocks" as fast as Myrick.

The thing is he's a 16 or 17 year old being compared to a physically mature man. It was hard to tell from that video but it looked like he wasn't lagging behind other runners off the block.

Great news to land Smith. Sapp and Smith have the best set of offers of any CB duo in the same class in recent memory.

Adolescent behavior never ceases!

I would take my visits, but I wouldn't commit and then take my visits. I think it would be really awkward to be on a trip on someone else's dime and be surrounded by people who are either thinking about committing (other recruits) or want me to commit (coaches/boosters/etc). I am not sure how much fun such a scenario would be if you are not seriously considering the school. "I am just going to take my visit" sounds fun in theory, but I don't think it would be in practice.

I was thinking the same...

The thing is he's a 16 or 17 year old being compared to a physically mature man. It was hard to tell from that video but it looked like he wasn't lagging behind other runners off the block.

Exactly. The 10.32 was run as a Sophmore. He was 2nd in the 100 and 1st in the 200 at the state championships as a Sophmore. As a Junior, he's top ranked in the state in both events. He's crazy fast. As a former track athlete, I look forward to following his progress over the next two years.

Top Bottom