Terrell Smith commits!

WinLoseOrTy

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Big time.

Sapp and Smith are the best 2 CB recruits since...???

Big time.

Sapp and Smith are the best 2 CB recruits since...???

Neither is rated as highly on 247 composite as Demetrius Douglas, who signed a little over a month ago.

If you don't want to call Douglas a CB recruit since they've been talking about him as a WR, both Adam Beck and Kiondre Thomas are more highly rated on 247 composite than Sapp. So was Ace Rogers.

Sapp should get elevated if he goes to any camps this offseason. Don't think the rating is based on anything since he hasn't played in two years.

Sapp should get elevated if he goes to any camps this offseason. Don't think the rating is based on anything since he hasn't played in two years.

It's based on something. They don't just punch random numbers into a data field.

Neither is rated as highly on 247 composite as Demetrius Douglas, who signed a little over a month ago.

If you don't want to call Douglas a CB recruit since they've been talking about him as a WR, both Adam Beck and Kiondre Thomas are more highly rated on 247 composite than Sapp. So was Ace Rogers.

Beck is supposed to play free safety. Ace Rogers played safety.

It's based on something. They don't just punch random numbers into a data field.

Obviously his ranking will jump up considerably if he is healthy and close to where he was before his injury. I can't remember having 2 CB recruits in the same class with as good of offers as Sapp and Smith have.

Well, somebody asked a question, he answered, then people tried poking holes in his answer. If it was meaningless why were people arguing with his answer?

Terrell Smith Commits! Not whether Ace Rogers is a CB or a S.

Welcome! Can't wait to see this class take shape.

We deleted about 35 posts in this thread that went way off-topic. Please keep this thread on the commitment of Smith.

I didn't see it mentioned in this thread, but in an interview Smith mentioned that he's still planning on taking all 5 visits. To me, it's tough to consider him an actual commitment if he's going to visit 4 other schools this Fall.

I'm not too worried about the other visits yet. If You had the chance to take official visits to some cool places, you wouldn't?

I'm not too worried about the other visits yet. If You had the chance to take official visits to some cool places, you wouldn't?

I would take my visits, but I wouldn't commit and then take my visits. I think it would be really awkward to be on a trip on someone else's dime and be surrounded by people who are either thinking about committing (other recruits) or want me to commit (coaches/boosters/etc). I am not sure how much fun such a scenario would be if you are not seriously considering the school. "I am just going to take my visit" sounds fun in theory, but I don't think it would be in practice.

Great news to land Smith. Sapp and Smith have the best set of offers of any CB duo in the same class in recent memory.

Top Bottom