***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN STATE BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Excellent. Payback is sweet. Didn't both Ellis AND Narin flip to MSU from their UofM commitments?

We win!!! It's tempered by Akeem's injury though, that's going to be a huge loss with an already short rotation.

I like how the team rallied together after the Wisconsin game. If we get well rested, we could be Michigan.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Got that monkey off our back...
Yea

Pitino thinks Springs injury is serious...
Ouch

Excellent. Payback is sweet. Didn't both Ellis AND Narin flip to MSU from their UofM commitments?

Ellis yes. Tum tum was recruited but didn't commit to gophers Ellis left after tubby was fired.

That's gotta be a torn Achilles for springs..

Good win. Dupree better be ready for some long minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sucks if Springs is down for the rest of the year but was great to get the W against Michigan State. Loss of Springs would be huge but at least we have that new guy MacGruber to rely on. On a serious note though, Dupree finding his game of late might be huge is Springs can't go.

Same thing with the 3 studio analysts. Halftime ---total silence. We win the game ----great gutty win.

In fairness to them it is tough to pick against Michigan State in March. Pretty clear though that both announcers in the game and the guys in the studio were expecting a MSU win today. Hopefully the CBS people will do a little better job giving us some decent coverage tomorrow.

After the game is in had NOW Dakich is giving us credit....WOW!
Well, Dakich was Barriero's roommate at IU. They must conditon Hoosier grads to not be complimentary until the last possible moment.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Congrats Coach Pitino and team for a gutsy, rugged, physical win. Let's hope for good news about Springs. So much fun to watch these guys!!!

In fairness to them it is tough to pick against Michigan State in March. Pretty clear though that both announcers in the game and the guys in the studio were expecting a MSU win today. Hopefully the CBS people will do a little better job giving us some decent coverage tomorrow.
Dave Flemming does play-play for the SF Goants and is really good. For some reason, I believe, he has a brain fart due to stitting next to that tool, Dakich.

Why does every game day thread include constant complaining about the announcers and the officials?

Any chance after that win that Myron "ass munch" Medcalf will have a positive tweet? My guess is no.

Any chance after that win that Myron "ass munch" Medcalf will have a positive tweet? My guess is no.

This is what he said three days ago.

Minnesota Golden Gophers
A momentous team in the Big Ten that's directed by a young leader who deserved the league's coach of the year crown after enhancing his program in his fourth season and leading his squad to the NCAA tournament. Guess who? No, we're not thinking of Northwestern and Chris Collins. Minnesota, ranked 15th in adjusted defensive efficiency on KenPom.com, won just eight games last season. But the Gophers ended their 2016-17 regular season with an 8-1 mark in their final nine Big Ten games. They have the pieces and the defense -- Reggie Lynch averages 3.5 BPG, second in the country -- to nullify brackets worldwide.

Top Bottom