***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN STATE BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

"McGrudder" is doing a great job... ****ing Dakich hahaha

First time he called him that I thought I misheard it and then he did it again. So clear these guys spent almost all their prep time drooling over pictures of Miles Bridges as opposed to scouting our team at all.

Very very good chance of the W if we just limit them to one and dones....keep them off the offensive boards!

Very winnable game here as long as we keep playing killer D

I love the Gophers, but I'm sorry, BK hasn't got a clue.

Easy inbounds play is a TO because Murph slips. Sigh.

Clear something was on the floor as Bridges bit it in nearly the same spot....kind of surprised Dakich didn't jump up and go help him up to make sure he was ok.

lol. They are trying REALLY hard to justify Indiana getting into the tourney. Did Dakich call them the most dangerous team in the country?

lol. They are trying REALLY hard to justify Indiana getting into the tourney. Did Dakich call them the most dangerous team in the country?
That's coming from the most dang r ous announcer. He should know.

Clear something was on the floor as Bridges bit it in nearly the same spot....kind of surprised Dakich didn't jump up and go help him up to make sure he was ok.

Excellent drive by Coffey !

Is Dakich's daughter the one who was involved in the Gopher football players or what's his beef against MN.

Top Bottom