***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN STATE BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Whoa!! Whoa!! Whoa!! It's POSTSEASON time Gophers fans!!!!!!!!! This game scares the crap out of me, tough draw for sure. We've lost to the Spartans twice and Izzo is always tough in March. They say its hard to beat a team three times in a season, let's prove that to be true.

GET 'ER DONE BTT STYLE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMHO, in addition to Murphy scoring his garbage cleanup points inside, we have to get hot from the outside to win this game. It makes all the difference in our guys' confidence when the shots are falling. That didn't happen at Wisconsin. We really need a Springs shot-in-the-arm with a string of threes. We need a confident Mason driving and dishing. We need a slightly out-of-control McBrayer slashing and slamming. We need Reggie to set up his inside kingdom and reject all intruders! This would be a big win. Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got probably the single worst matchup we could've gotten in a double bye situation, and all we had to do to avoid it was not play like a dumpster fire in the second half in Madison. Ugh. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

Both teams have to tie up the laces. Our boys should be loose. We already have our trip to the dance secure. Have fun boys and play for the joy of the game.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

if Reggie and Murph stay out of foul trouble we win this game!!

Need to get the bad taste out of my mouth with the 2nd half at Wisconsin. Defend the three and do not turn the ball over and make fts and shoot better!

Need to get the bad taste out of my mouth with the 2nd half at Wisconsin. Defend the three and do not turn the ball over and make fts and shoot better!

Anything else?

Both teams have to tie up the laces. Our boys should be loose. We already have our trip to the dance secure. Have fun boys and play for the joy of the game.

This is the one part that concerns me about today. We have our spot locked up but they don't, even though they are probably in they know they need to keep winning to make it a sure thing and this is an MSU team that is very used to going to the NCAA Tournament.

Hoping we come out firing on all cylinders and get the W. Would be awesome to end this regular season by winning the BTT before heading to NCAA Tournament.

This is the one part that concerns me about today. We have our spot locked up but they don't, even though they are probably in they know they need to keep winning to make it a sure thing and this is an MSU team that is very used to going to the NCAA Tournament.

Hoping we come out firing on all cylinders and get the W. Would be awesome to end this regular season by winning the BTT before heading to NCAA Tournament.
This is what bothers me, too. How much do we want to win this game. We lost to Wisconsin, badly, and then the awards started coming in. I worry that all the public recognition will dampen our fires and keeps us from bouncing back from the embarrassment in Wisconsin.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Better than the reverse I guess.

cup half full :)
-1.5 is something we could easily give away. Not trying be negative, but when this team backslides, it's not in a small way.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lines don't really matter...but if I was in Vegas, I'd be betting $100 on MSU to win. Money line is +105

Sitting here in the Verizon, couldn't be any more excited/nervous for this game.

Just had a conversation with 2 Michigan state fans, and they are not worried at all. Let everyone keep sleeping on us. Go Gophers!

How is this game starting at 1:00 CT if the game before us hasn't even started the second half

Just had a conversation with 2 Michigan state fans, and they are not worried at all. Let everyone keep sleeping on us. Go Gophers!
They are an arrogant set of fans, overall (justifiably). Of course they aren't worried.
But as a Gopher fan, after just getting spanked by Wisco and losing to Sparty twice already, if we can't turn it on to win this? We don't really deserve that 5-7 seed we're so proud to be receiving.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom