***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN STATE BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Bridges trucks Curry with no call but Lynch breathes on the guy and draws a foul. Unbelievable.

I noticed the same thing. What the f#*k is the deal? MSU gets a long leash with their physical play and the Gophers don't at all. It looks REALLY obvious from my couch.

With respect to the officiating, this isn't even us just being fans and having our bias. It really has been that bad towards us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously if we can even up the rebounding this half, I like our chances much better. Really need Akeem to nail a couple shots this half too. He could be the difference.

We need to hit our free throws.

Also, a nice 270 from Bridges.

I put the telecast on mute and turned on 1500 streaming. I don'care if it's 2 minutes behind Espn. These guys are atrocious

Finally get a call or two (although obvious) and Izzo all over ref. Jesus!

Unreal we are winning this game with the way we are getting crushed on the offensive glass

So how is that not a foul on Ward? Looked like a clean block to me.

Reggie blocks it clean, gets punched in the face. And somehow the foul is on him. I wish that was surprising

I put the telecast on mute and turned on 1500 streaming. I don'care if it's 2 minutes behind Espn. These guys are atrocious

Very clear they know way more about MSU then about us, especially Dakich. It is approaching John Madden - Brett Farve treatment with their obsession with Bridges.

Unreal, hope the refs saw the replay of lynch getting pounded

Take our best defensive player out of the game, we get the foul.

I love it when McBuckets is hitting - one of the best instant offense producers in the league.

"McGrudder" is doing a great job... ****ing Dakich hahaha

Top Bottom