***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN STATE BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Are we always this bad at rebounding?

Players pissed at a lot of missed calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're just getting murdered on the offensive boards. Reminds me of the great MSU teams from several years ago.

It's crushing when you play 23 seconds of lock down defense and give them a second chance because you can't rebound. We will not win this game until they fix that.

Phantom fouls on the gophers, blantent no calls on MSU

Amazing that the game is so close. MSU totally out hustling/muscling Minn.

Here's hoping that the offensive glass gets cleaned up and the Gophers run away in the 2nd half. Finish this 1st half strong gentlemen!

Wow , blow hard actually called Nate Mason a great player. He did avoid saying that Bridges telegraphed and made a bad pass because he is apparently perfect.

Entertaining game so far

Bridges trucks Curry with no call but Lynch breathes on the guy and draws a foul. Unbelievable.

We actually scored on a last posession???

Why does it seem that we get called for all of the touch fouls and they bump and bang and no call? I'm looking forward to some favorable calls in the second half. You gotta love our effort though. We are very good and we are as good as any BIG team. Make it happen fellas!

Can't watch but am following online. Good to see that 4 players have 6 points. Good balance.

Springs, glad he's back making shots

This officiating is atrocious

Maybe if we could secure a rebound we could win this game

Damn. Everything is about MSU with these guys, whether they're winning or losing. Worst analyst crew ever.

lol half-time guys analyze the game strictly from Michigan State's perspective. awesome. wonder why the refs are leaning green today?

Espn halftime report.....MSU good, MSU great, MSU good........Minn...(silence)

Watching the game from the bar. The luxury of not hearing ESPN pretend to care about the B1G.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Our defense has been really good. If we can rebound and get some calls in the paint we will pull out the W.

MSU handling us on the boards 25-14 but we are otherwise playing well. Clean up the board work, and get control of the game at the start of the second half...

Does Duke and North Carolina play sometime?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom