Huge NY Times story: The Rise, Then Shame, of Baylor Nation

I wouldn't read anything printed in the N.Y. Times. The the most P.C, anti-athletic, (even more than the Strip) newspaper printed. The good thing about the Times, it makes for a good wrap for fish guts.

I wouldn't read anything printed in the N.Y. Times. The the most P.C, anti-athletic, (even more than the Strip) newspaper printed. The good thing about the Times, it makes for a good wrap for fish guts.

I'm imagining one of those inspirational posters...

Hates the NY Times
But pays for it and has it delivered to his fish house.

PRINCIPLE

Oh.

Go Gophers!!

Then you missed that it is a pretty fairly done story....

I have to chuckle to myself when I think about what media this guy DOES read and accept as fact.

I have to chuckle to myself when I think about what media this guy DOES read and accept as fact.

In today's world it seems acceptable media = hearing your own thoughts / fears echoed to you.

They'd have made a great 30 for 30 about Baylor had they ever won anything major.

Yep, the New York times made up the whole Baylor story. Fake news. Sad!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom