Coach Fleck Mic'd up Day 1 in the Books Video!

Coach might want to take a math class...

Looked like chaos in the beginning of that video but sounded like they are getting some food stuff done. Will be fun to attend the open practices, you could feel the energy in that video.
I found Fleck's wrestling of the ball away from the player annoying. The refs would have blown the whistle a long time prior to this. What is the point other than Fleck wanting to look macho. Also, what's with Fleck wearing the yoga pants and too small shirt? I wonder if he would have fit in wonderfully at a disco in the 70s.
Just annoying to me.
The energy, however, reminded me of Kills first spring practice. Non-stop action from station to station.

More items to add to the GHole why we don't like PJ Fleck list.

Annoying wrestling a football away from a player.
Trying to look macho.
Practice wear attire.

I found Fleck's wrestling of the ball away from the player annoying. The refs would have blown the whistle a long time prior to this. What is the point other than Fleck wanting to look macho. Also, what's with Fleck wearing the yoga pants and too small shirt? I wonder if he would have fit in wonderfully at a disco in the 70s.
Just annoying to me.
The energy, however, reminded me of Kills first spring practice. Non-stop action from station to station.

No doubt, clearly Fleck was out to humiliate his player, only possible answer that could make any sense.....

Or maybe we have no clue what the context was, maybe Johnson challenged him, maybe it was to make a point about ball security, maybe there was a reason for it.....

As for the attire complaint....amazes me how some people will go out of their way to find something to be annoyed by.

No doubt, clearly Fleck was out to humiliate his player, only possible answer that could make any sense.....

Or maybe we have no clue what the context was, maybe Johnson challenged him, maybe it was to make a point about ball security, maybe there was a reason for it.....

As for the attire complaint....amazes me how some people will go out of their way to find something to be annoyed by.
...we all find things annoying.

Trying to look macho.
Practice wear attire.

At least he wasn't in a parka with a stocking hat!

Trying to look macho.
Practice wear attire.
As opposed to the folks who complained about Claeys attire and coaching styles...

No Parkas and hats allowed in the practice facility. To easy for the knife wielding polar bears to sneak in in disguise.

Good point. I'm still mad that TC looked cold on the sidelines which demotivated his players to do their best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As opposed to the folks who complained about Claeys attire and coaching styles...

And that's what all this finding everything and anything to be annoyed about Fleck is about. The Claeys supporters can't get over the fact some posters have bought into Fleck and moved on from the Kill/Claeys era.

Good point. I'm still mad that TC looked cold on the sidelines which demotivated his players to do their best.

Arms crossed with no headset would make me want to run through a wall!

And that's what all this finding everything and anything to be annoyed about Fleck is about. The Claeys supporters can't get over the fact some posters have bought into Fleck and moved on from the Kill/Claeys era.

Let the Fleckite's be happy if they wish, but the Fleckite's should understand that not everyone has drank the Kool-aid. [emoji484]

One thing I liked was Fleck's comment that it's not just the effort in practice that makes a person exceptional. It's the work outside of practice that separates the average from the great.

Just annoying to me.

Guess what is annoying to me? YOU!

No it is not about that. It is about those who took shots at Tracy because he didn't ____ or he wore ____ and that is why the team was going downhill. He had a different style. Would it have been successful over the long haul? We will never know, because he was let go.
We now have PJ. He has a different style. Will it be successful over the long haul? We don't know yet, but we will have a chance to find out. I fully support PJF, just don't feel it is necessary to tout everything he does as the greatest thing ever in the coaching profession, like some on here are trying to do. He brings enthusiasm to everything he does. That is a plus. It certainly has increased the positive coverage both locally and nationally. As we move forward, wins will be what gets us to the next level. I am hopeful PJ and his systems can get those wins and take us to that level.
Ski-U-Mah

No it is not about that. It is about those who took shots at Tracy because he didn't ____ or he wore ____ and that is why the team was going downhill. He had a different style. Would it have been successful over the long haul? We will never know, because he was let go.
We now have PJ. He has a different style. Will it be successful over the long haul? We don't know yet, but we will have a chance to find out. I fully support PJF, just don't feel it is necessary to taught everything he does as the greatest thing ever in the coaching profession, like some on here are trying to do. He brings enthusiasm to everything he does. That is a plus. It certainly has increased the positive coverage both locally and nationally. As we move forward, wins will be what gets us to the next level. I am hopeful PJ and his systems can get those wins and take us to that level.
Ski-U-Mah

Good post. I could be considered a Fleckite, but I wasn't a Claeys hater either. I'm gonna support whoever is the coach, because it's the best for the program to have fans that our positive, and on board with what's happening.

I will say this about Claeys' style: whether he was a great leader or not, what we were able to SEE as fans, I think left some to wonder. Right or wrong. I understand their are different ways to lead, and different qualities in a HC, but with PJF, I don't think anyone can say his personality doesn't fit the typical leadership mold.

Good post. I could be considered a Fleckite, but I wasn't a Claeys hater either. I'm gonna support whoever is the coach, because it's the best for the program to have fans that our positive, and on board with what's happening.

I will say this about Claeys' style: whether he was a great leader or not, what we were able to SEE as fans, I think left some to wonder. Right or wrong. I understand their are different ways to lead, and different qualities in a HC, but with PJF, I don't think anyone can say his personality doesn't fit the typical leadership mold.

One data point we have is the Holiday Bowl. Pretty clear the team played united and motivated in a very tough situation. TC proved some leadership ability right there - unless that win doesn't count either along with the others in our 9* win season.

Does this post make me anti-PJF?

Top Bottom