Former Gopher coach Brian Anderson on Twitter: "Change the culture? Oh Please"

Lol, you show up once or twice a month just to rip on Kaler and Coyle. You've been called out for flat out lying on here before.

But sure, you have 'inside information'

caligooher such an insider he thinks he knows what he believes he knows to be true he thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't claim to have any inside info yet I know what Cali says about MC and EK is spot on.

He swears he contributes the most on GH though.

Another lie. I have never thought that or said it. I could name 15-20 posters off the top of my head that contribute more to GH than I do. Likely 30-40 if I thought hard about it.

Love you guys.

BTW GWG - never been called out for lying. Your buddy JB has tho, many times.

Sure you were, by me, and dpo, and a number of others about what Kaler and Coyle allegedly said.

It's all good though, I don't really have a problem with you most of the time. Caligopher is just a straight up Kaler/Coyle troll, you just have to look at his post history.

Another lie. I have never thought that or said it. I could name 15-20 posters off the top of my head that contribute more to GH than I do. Likely 30-40 if I thought hard about it.
Spoofin, you are far too modest.:p

Sure you were, by me, and dpo, and a number of others about what Kaler and Coyle allegedly said.

It's all good though, I don't really have a problem with you most of the time. Caligopher is just a straight up Kaler/Coyle troll, you just have to look at his post history.

It is pretty clear what they said. DPO, like me and a few others like to argue. In this case he happens to be wrong but I won't hold that against him. I won't rehash the whole argument but in a nutshell it was asserted because specific player names weren't mentioned Kaler is off the legal hook. Maybe he is, but does that not make him a creep and a terrible leader?

If at a press conference a coach states that the QB failed to make a play or calls out the QB without stating his legal name is it or is it not obvious who the subject is? If he states that receivers aren't being coached or taught properly and they need new or more instruction is there any doubt who the subject is?

Top Bottom