Former Gopher coach Brian Anderson on Twitter: "Change the culture? Oh Please"

Minneapolis has upwards of 400,000 people. Let's pretend that 400 people are having group sex right now. How is 0.1% "common"?

Maybe need to reduce your sample size. I doubt any of those in the 400,000 in nursing homes or assisted-living are doing the multi-diddle.

Bad choice of words, perhaps. But, if you and Bob want to maintain that in a Thursday night, 400 Minneapolis women are having sex with six men in a row by design, OK. My argument with you and Bob, is that I don't think this happens with this frequency. I asked for your anecdotal evidence not to be creepy, but to see if someone has seen this unicorn.

So not common. When I hear about a gang bang, I will say .1 percent of people do that, how deviant!

Maybe need to reduce your sample size. I doubt any of those in the 400,000 in nursing homes or assisted-living are doing the multi-diddle.

Based on some movies that a friend has watched, that may be more common than you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your friend needs to clear his google history

People living in nursing homes have some of the highest rates of venereal disease in the country.

Minneapolis has upwards of 400,000 people. Let's pretend that 400 people are having group sex right now. How is 0.1% "common"?

Just in my circle of friends in a smaller high school (by metro standards) group goings-ons was not at all uncommon. And this was decades ago, usually fueled by alcohol. By most accounts from the young folk things are even looser now.

Some witnessed, some secondhand stories, but extrapolated out across a large population freaky group stuff isn't that uncommon in the "exploring" years. Obviously there are "interest groups" available for anything for nterested adults particularly with the advent of the internet.

Can we move this to the group sex megathread?

The world is a million times larger and more diverse than your narrow, isolated corner of it.
You make it sound like monogamous sex is in the minority. In any case, unless Sofia Vergara offers herself up and my wife is ok with it, I'll take my narrow, isolated corner.

Can we move this to the group sex megathread?

After the "Fleck mic'd up" thread took an "active wear" turn today, and we're all aware of GoldenShowers and his wife, there just might be a lot of freaky and fetishy people lurking in the Gopher hole. If this megathread you mention were started there might be so much traffic it could turn into a DOS situation. The Gopher Hole!

You make it sound like monogamous sex is in the minority. In any case, unless Sofia Vergara offers herself up and my wife is ok with it, I'll take my narrow, isolated corner.

No, I don't. I live in a world where people do what they want as long as they don't hurt anyone else, and everyone is ok with it except for a few weird Puritans. Seriously, life is a lot better if you stop worrying about what happens between consenting adults in their own bedrooms.

No, I don't. I live in a world where people do what they want as long as they don't hurt anyone else, and everyone is ok with it except for a few weird Puritans. Seriously, life is a lot better if you stop worrying about what happens between consenting adults in their own bedrooms.

We can all be cool with rare freaky things. If you were truly cool with such, you wouldn't feel the need to normalize by inflation.

Which does PJF do?

WHY do we need to diminish the previous staff in an effort to support Fleck. Makes no sense at all.

Agree! Part of me wonders if Coyle isn't driving this to some extent. Some view high character as defining oneself without degrading someone else. Could be that Fleck is just saying this is how I do things. I don't care who does or doesn't like how i say it. I won't know unless I ask him directly.

Overall, not a huge deal IMO, but I can see how that would be like a jab to the previous staff. They really did build this program "brick by brick". This program was/ is a solid program based on solid defense, solid special teams, and a ball control offense.

My hope is Fleck continues to build on the solid foundation that is there. Thanks to the Kill/ Claeys staff(s) for building a very good base.

Which does PJF do?

WHY do we need to diminish the previous staff in an effort to support Fleck. Makes no sense at all.

Absolutely. I think it is great to get on board with the new staff, but why does that mean you have attack the previous staff who worked hard and accomplished a lot of good things.

The reality is that the group of posters who do this will do the exact same thing when the day comes that PJ leaves. Then they will turn it around and bash the hell out this staff to show their devotion to the new one.

People living in nursing homes have some of the highest rates of venereal disease in the country.

Well, then reduce the sample size for all the kids below the age of 8. My guess is they aren't participating in consensual group sex.

Bad choice of words, perhaps. But, if you and Bob want to maintain that in a Thursday night, 400 Minneapolis women are having sex with six men in a row by design, OK. My argument with you and Bob, is that I don't think this happens with this frequency. I asked for your anecdotal evidence not to be creepy, but to see if someone has seen this unicorn.

So not common. When I hear about a gang bang, I will say .1 percent of people do that, how deviant!

You want people to guess the exact sexual practices of people in MPLS and you're faux shocked that the responses are a tinge creepy?

As to your second statement, I didn't say that, I don't really spend much time thinking about the consensual sex of other people. I said that there were probably hundreds of people in MPLS that had consensual group sex on Thursday evening. You were the one who got all creepy with specifics.

As to the "how deviant" . . . what does that even mean? There are people who think a woman showing her face is deviant. There are people who think any pre-marital sex is deviant. So what. Deviance means absolutely nothing. What matters is if you're hurting anyone and if you're infringing on anyone else's rights. You seem to want to pick and choose what other people should/shouldn't do, that's pretty deviant to me.

You need to come up with a different term. Group sex, in the sense that a group gathers for the common goal of having intercourse, is likely consensual by its nature. If you are making the claim that hundreds of Minneapolis young women are tonight having sex with multiple, serial, male partners they have not met before, I am calling bull****. And the latter scenario is riskier in terms of clear consent.

Or you and I just travel in different circles. I don't know anyone having weeknight group sex.

There is a website called "Craigslist", take a look and report back. You're naive.

Even in this scenario, that woman (the victim) absolutely agreed to group sex. She never denied that the initial encounter (her, Djam, and recruit) was consensual. She agreed to it.

As to your "if you are making the claim line". . .nope. Read my post, I never made that claim.

Multiple men and 1 woman falls into the definition of group sex. It's absolutely a type of group sex. It isn't the only kind. I never said it was.

Gobie said a wide reciever learned more from Fleck and Simon in the last two months than he learned from Anderson the last year.

Gobie said a wide reciever learned more from Fleck and Simon in the last two months than he learned from Anderson the last year.

Not that it wouldn't be possible, but how would anyone even know they've learned more? The proof wouldn't be until they prove something in games.

Not that it wouldn't be possible, but how would anyone even know they've learned more? The proof wouldn't be until they prove something in games.

The player said it?

The player said it?

The player might think what they're hearing now is better, but maybe it's not. Proof is if it actually makes them better (games are the true test of that).

It's kinda like saying you like your new boss better than the old when asked. You may. You may not. You are going to say you do no matter what.

It's kinda like saying you like your new boss better than the old when asked. You may. You may not. You are going to say you do no matter what.

Yes because he'd intentionality lie anonymously. Keep trying though

Yes because he'd intentionality lie anonymously. Keep trying though

I didn't say he lied. I will trust you tho as if there is one thing you know - it is telling lies.

I didn't say he lied. I will trust you tho as if there is one thing you know - it is telling lies.

No way an NFL wide reciever who coached one of the best recievers in this draft could be a better coach than Anderson. I honestly can't see it thanks for helping Spoofin.

It is so hard to quantify common but I have anecdotal knowledge of this kind of activity occurring in Canadian junior hockey and American college hockey (never with Gophers but I have never met a Gopher hockey player). Given the Leicester Thai orgy (Google it) and one can suppose it is common in certain soccer communities as well. I think group "activities" are likely fairly common in a lot of team sports.

No way an NFL wide reciever who coached one of the best recievers in this draft could be a better coach than Anderson. I honestly can't see it thanks for helping Spoofin.

Try reading my post again. I didn't say the kid was lying or that the new coaches were better. I said when asked, what is the kid gonna say. Do you wonder why you are never invited to parties?

Try reading my post again. I didn't say the kid was lying or that the new coaches were better. I said when asked, what is the kid gonna say. Do you wonder why you are never invited to parties?

Do you know if he was actually asked this question? It's possible he made the comment unorompted.

Top Bottom