All Things Big Ten Tournament Other Games Thread

Michigan is shooting so well right now. Hard to believe this is game 4. I know they are young but good lord how do they still keep knocking down shots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan's length and shooting are incredible.

I love watching Wiscy get taken to the wood shed like this. So satisfying.

Pretty amazing how teams can get on a hot-shooting streak and just start making everything they look at. Will be interesting to see if Michigan can keep this rhythm going into the tournament after a couple days off.

I think people are going to be surprised at how well B1G teams fare in the big dance. Sure maybe no super-power in the league, but a bunch of solid, physical, tough teams that beat up on each other in conference play. I think we get 3 teams into the sweet 16 depending on how things shake out.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

scum firing on all cylinders, I am impressed how we held up against them

The media is all over Michigan for their airplane off the runway, miracle finish. WTF....they underachieved all year with the most talented team in the BIG. They finally played to their ability and they get all this BS praise. Congrats to them, but quit making this more than it is. They should have been in the top two or three all year with that talent. Anyway...good luck to all BIG teams in the tournament. Congrats to Coach Pitino and the Gophers on a great year and best of luck in the tournament!!!

Badgers just announced an 8 seed. Wow. We might be in for a disappointment with our seeding and big 10 seeding overall.

Badgers just announced an 8 seed. Wow. We might be in for a disappointment with our seeding and big 10 seeding overall.

Going up against #1 overall in the second game, too...

Top Bottom