Central Florida new Athletes Village to feature resort style lazy river for athletes

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per KnightNews:

A resort-style lazy river will become just one part of the plan to transform the UCF main campus Athletics Village into the nation’s best out of all Division I universities.

The UCF Athletics Recovery Cove will also focus on the health of student-athletes as will the Garvey Center for student-athlete nutrition.

The Recovery Cove currently holds an intended spot adjacent to the UCF Football practice fields and Wayne Densch Center for Student-Athlete Leadership. This area features the lazy river surrounded by palm trees, a separate pool, a mini-golf course, a cabana area, beach volleyball sand court, and more, according to the most recent visual concepts.

IMG_0972-696x392.jpg

http://knightnews.com/2017/02/resort-style-lazy-river-coming-on-campus-to-ucf/

Go Gophers!!

I'd be disappointed if there wasn't a beer keg stop along the river. If your going to do it, do it right. :cool:

Seems like a nice place for a gator to take up residence.

Lazy River + Florida Outdoors = Alligators = Not So Lazy River

needs more Lambos and Ferraris in the parking lot

I wonder if UCF has "donations" to pay for this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This stuff gets pretty unseemly pretty quick...
You can't provide S-As with benefits that other students don't get, like better dorms and dorm accommodations, but you can upgrade your training facilities to extravagant amenities. This is an expected course of expenditures to upgrade facilities. Especially in Florida.

You can't provide S-As with benefits that other students don't get, like better dorms and dorm accommodations, but you can upgrade your training facilities to extravagant amenities. This is an expected course of expenditures to upgrade facilities. Especially in Florida.

I'd like to see a permanent downhill ski snowboard run with mini chair lift off the top of the LOL Center or maybe the press box at TCF. Runnable year-round. I'd go for that as a recruit.

How many ACLs will be destroyed on the sand volleyball court?

This is just the beginning. These facilities will not doubt get bigger and more luxurious every year.

This must be why Snelson went there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tax payer or private funds?

Never mind got that answer. Should have read the article first. Ufdah

Top Bottom