All Things 2017 Gophers Spring Football Elite Thread (Tweets, Links, Analysis & More)

At what point do you stick some body's down the line just to practice

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

There has to be some defensive lineman or tight ends that played offensive line before. Stick a few over there and see if anything clicks. Better to try that, then just keep seeing the numbers dwindle.
Even the large fullbacks someone has in that group has to be able to play guard. Anything to run the sets and have bodies in there is better than just doing seven on seven work. Observing the work is useful to those on the sidelines.

Was wearing my headphones when I started that video... big mistake / headache.

Pretty sure PJ kicked a loafing player in the head at 0:23...

Anyone at practice today that can give a general report?

Anyone know what time they are practicing on Saturday? It's not an open practice but there is a home baseball game at 2 PM and you can see the practice field fairly well from the outside ledge of Siebert Field.

Apparently the only scholarship corners today were Creighton and Ayinde and still only 4 offensive lineman.

Watched Fleck's post practice interview, hope these guys stay a long time. Ciarrocca's post practice interview was good too. Well worth watching, they are on Ryan Burn's twitter feed. I think they're enjoying Minny so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom