Third Team All Big Ten - Murphy!

jmag21

Reaction score
I'm excited for the guy. He was doing so poorly, and now he makes all big ten. What a turnaround!

Hi motor Murph earned it with a great second half to his season.

Great for him. A lot of credit to both Murphy and Pitino for Murphy bucking the early freshman season nickname.

Wow. He really bounced back and helped this team finish 4th. I wanted him on the bench for a lot of games. I was wrong. That is why Pitino is coach of the year and I'm a commentator on gopher hole

Biggest in season turnaround I can remember. To go from a net negative on the floor throughout much of the first half of conference play to one of the more productive players in the entire conference in the second half? A lot of credit to Murph for turning his season around, but also to Pitino for providing him the opportunity to do so.

It is amazing how he just seemed to turn his game on all of a sudden at the start of the winning streak against Iowa.

Awesome! Way to go Murph! Definitely could make a case he should be on 2nd team, but still a great honor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Way to go Murph! Definitely could make a case he should be on 2nd team, but still a great honor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had he started playing the way he is capable of earlier in the year he could have ended up on the first team. He was a massive part of the turnaround after the losing streak and I am super excited to see what he can do next year when hopefully he comes into the season with the same mentality he displayed for the home stretch this year. A full year of that Murph will be awesome to watch because he was an absolute beast at times.

Great news!!! Really the tale of two halves. Pretty anonymous the first half of the season and then, who is this guy? Amazing turnaround. Very fun. Very deserving of being recognized. Jordan is a difference maker.

Murph steps up to 2nd team all-conference in the AP voting.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom