***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Springs is just trying too hard. Take the shot when it is there.

Worst reffing that I have seen in a loooooong time. I can understand a call or two, but legitimately every other time down the court it's a hack.

There is an alternate universe where the Gophers came out of halftime rested and prepared to defend the changes Wisconsin made. I want to buy season tickets there.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

There is an alternate universe where the Gophers came out of halftime rested and prepared to defend the changes Wisconsin made. I want to buy season tickets there.

Enjoy it then if thats what you want.

Curry just gave us two extra possessions there by tipping rebounds. Does so many little things.

It's fine. When Wisconsin loses 1st round and we make the Sweet 16, we'll get the last laugh.

Yes please go there and stopping posting on this board.

Must have tough on you having to waiting over a month to take a shot at the coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People need to get a grip. We're losing an ugly game in Madison. It's also Sunday. Both things should outrage you equally.

Pitino neeed to get a "T" early in the second half to get the officials attention. He didn't....

You need to be banned. Where have you been the last 8 games?

My God, one loss to a good team, on their senior night in a game that they need, and people are panicing. Step away from the ledge.

Foliage is an idiot and a troll- pay no attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gilbert is coming in and winning this for us.

Happ looks like the letter jacket-wearing bad guy in a teen movie.

I've lost track of the little touch fouls on us with them getting away with mugging guys in the lane. Maddening inconsistency with these refs.

Top Bottom