***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wisconsin hasn't set an illegal screen since 1999. Minnesota has been called for 3 already today.

8 fouls already. Now 2 on Curry and Murphy. Wiscy but the back 3 are giving their all.

He threw it off Mason. But Mason is completely out of bounds. How is that Wiscy ball?

It is amazing...every time there is a 50/50 ball a whisky draped all over a gopher.

6 straight field goals for Wisconsin. Need to find a way to get a stop. The defense was great for the first 12 minutes or so and then just fell apart.

Brown shoves Coffey on every play. Obvious fouls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice rebound by Curry.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lynch has gotten mugged 3-4 times under the basket with no call.

Every time that Lynch gets an offensive rebound, he gets mugged and no whistle.

I'll take the lead into half..however I wish we would actually run a play to end the halfs instead of iso 1-1 crap. Just my opinion though

first half was an absolute war - we will only improve as wisconsin tires and we can get more in transition

Nate didn't start advancing the hall until there were 4.7 seconds left. Come on man, there's got to be a play better than that.

Lynch only has 1 foul.

Murphy with 2
Curry with 2.

Murphy and Springs were pretty quiet in the first half. We get them going and we should do well in the second. So far, we're overcoming the 8 on 5 on court disadvantage, but it hasn't been easy.

Top Bottom