***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Ah well. Sucks our best regular season and still finish behind slumping Wisconsin

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

This team has no killer instinct. You know you have to go into Wisconsin's house on Senior Day and win to get a 2 seed in the Big Ten Tournament and you fold. You take your foot off the gas. This team does not want to be the villain when they need to be one.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

They've already won at Maryland and Purdue. GTFO.

They've already won at Maryland and Purdue. GTFO.
But they didn't win to get the 2 seed in the Big Ten Tournament.
*mic drop*

Why does Koenig always light us up? He was garbage the few games I watched this year but looks like Michael Jordan against us.

This team has no killer instinct. You know you have to go into Wisconsin's house on Senior Day and win to get a 2 seed in the Big Ten Tournament and you fold. You take your foot off the gas. This team does not want to be the villain when they need to be one.

Another great take by you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Koenig is stroking it, it's tough to beat them. Lets get home and rest til Friday. Wisconsin is not as good as this and we're not as bad. It's still a great season and we're dancin'!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Konate is the second coming of Aliou Kane. Built like an All-American but plays like a wrestler at high school Noon ball.

Why does Koenig always light us up? He was garbage the few games I watched this year but looks like Michael Jordan against us.

why does MSU always do the same thing?

Everyone complaining about the refs, but we played like **** the whole 2nd half bad refing or not!

Well, we got the stinker out of the way.

Wisky 8 of 10 3pt in 2nd half

if the refs wouldn't have let the Badgers shoot 80% from 3 in the 2nd half things would've been different.

Many of you didn't want to play Iowa, you got your wish.

Gophers looked soft on both ends of the floor. You aren't going to beat anyone scoring 49 points.

if the refs wouldn't have let the Badgers shoot 80% from 3 in the 2nd half things would've been different.

Yeah I don't know why everyone complains about the refs so much. When you lose by 17 you can't really blame them.

But they didn't win to get the 2 seed in the Big Ten Tournament.
*mic drop*

Getting the 2nd seed in the B1G tourney is meaningless. Getting the double bye is what was important.

Yeah I don't know why everyone complains about the refs so much. When you lose by 17 you can't really blame them.
You can when Murphy and lynch have to sit due to fouls.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

**** Wisconsin..okay now onto more pressing matters. I'm glad we have a bye until friday. If we're gonna lose a game I would rather have it be now then during the conference tourney or big dance (obviously). I don't think we're this bad. This just shows what happens when High Motor Murphy is Low Motor Murphy and we can't get anything going on the offensive end. Let's just hope that we won't have to deal with that officiating crew or T Valentines crew in DC, if we do this could be a very interesting tourney. Honestly looking back at the conference season, I'm really happy with the way things turned out. I honestly thought that we would be fighting for a tourney berth. It's really nice to see the improvement from the players and coaches from last season. And most importantly, SKI-U-MAH!

As much as the refs butchered this game, the fact is that the team didn't deserve to win today. Reverted to bad habits in a big big way. Didn't bring it on either end. Looked a lot like that second game against Michigan State.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I don't understand why people don't understand complaining about he refs doesn't mean you hunk that's the only reason we lost.

Rewarding that horrible flop was a huge call. Would have been a 4 point game. Who knows what happens after that. But it's okay to say it was a horrible call and stil say we sucked in the 2nd half.

If Koenig is stroking it, it's tough to beat them. Lets get home and rest til Friday. Wisconsin is not as good as this and we're not as bad. It's still a great season and we're dancin'!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed. Wisconsin was due to win and we were due to lose. Nothing lasts forever. Better now than in the NCAA tournament. Fascinating Big Ten result this year. Went 8-0 against teams we played once and 3-7 against those we played twice. We're not so likely to meet a team in the NCAA tournament we've already played!

Finishing 8-1 over the last nine games, 11-7 in conference play, and a 4th seed in the Big Ten tournament is well beyond what most of us would have imagined at the beginning of the season. I'm proud of the team and I'm not upset at all about this game.

As much as the refs butchered this game, the fact is that the team didn't deserve to win today. Reverted to bad habits in a big big way. Didn't bring it on either end. Looked a lot like that second game against Michigan State.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
+1

Agreed. Wisconsin was due to win and we were due to lose. Nothing lasts forever. Better now than in the NCAA tournament. Fascinating Big Ten result this year. Went 8-0 against teams we played once and 3-7 against those we played twice. We're not so likely to meet a team in the NCAA tournament we've already played!

Finishing 8-1 over the last nine games, 11-7 in conference play, and a 4th seed in the Big Ten tournament is well beyond what most of us would have imagined at the beginning of the season. I'm proud of the team and I'm not upset at all about this game.

This. I'm proud of the guys. Wasn't long ago people were laughing about what was being said on the Wisconsin board. Well some of the same behavior is here. Although you have to admit we do have our fair share of trolls on here.

So, do the Gophs okay winner of Mich St- Ind/Rutgers?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom