***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Look at those extremely debatable fouls being called right now...McBrayer can't turn that ball over, we really needed that.

Wow, was that an awful call on Lynch...just god awful.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

**** THESE ****ING REFS!! WHY CANT WE GET THESE $HITTY CALLS!!! ESPECIALLY AT HOME!!!! :mad::mad:

I'd love to play these guys again in DC outside of their BS Lair.

Badgers are getting away with a ton on both ends. But that's typical since Big 10 refs love it.

Does Konate have grease on his fingers? He is so terrible

Badgers getting away with more reaching and hacking then I've seen in a very long time.

Better to get this out of the way now...we will probably face MSU on Friday...time to avenge those two losses...then Purdue on Sat...need Lynch and Murphy to play great. Then maybe we get Wisconsin in the finals and we can stick it to them.

Well at the very least this should show the guys that work is still needed to be done to be successful. You can't fly by on the tail of your merits. I want to play the $hitheads in DC in the championship and cream them.

Most gutless performance by refs I've seen all year. Totally pathetic.

This game is being officiated like Bo is on the sidelines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tough to beat a quality team when the refs give that team this kind of advantage. just garbage officiating all game

We need a legit backup center for next year. Bakary is just really bad.

This team has no killer instinct. You know you have to go into Wisconsin's house on Senior Day and win to get a 2 seed in the Big Ten Tournament and you fold. You take your foot off the gas. This team does not want to be the villain when they need to be one.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Refs no better than to call a T on Murphy after what he has went through.

Football without pads today...

What a really disappointing showing. Hate looking forward to big games and then watching my team **** the bed.

Top Bottom