***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Murphy and Springs were pretty quiet in the first half. We get them going and we should do well in the second. So far, we're overcoming the 8 on 5 on court disadvantage, but it hasn't been easy.

Fouls are 9-8... let's not call the FBI quite yet.

Fouls are 9-8... let's not call the FBI quite yet.

It's not so much the total fouls, but all of the reaching and grabbing that the Badgers do. Almost every time that Lynch came down with an offensive rebound, a Wisconsin hand was in there and never a whistle. Unless they have the magic touch, call something.

It's not so much the total fouls, but all of the reaching and grabbing that the Badgers do. Almost every time that Lynch came down with an offensive rebound, a Wisconsin hand was in there and never a whistle. Unless they have the magic touch, call something.

Good point.

Instead of fearing an impending doom, I am actually just hoping we play how we normally do... and I think we win.

This. It should be at least 5 more on Becky.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't disagree with this. But our bigs need to learn not to put the ball on the floor in traffic. They do it way too often.

Bucky is shooting like crap and we're only up by 3. That's worrisome.

Wisconsin is going to shoot 80% in the second half.

Cannot, just cannot leave Koenig open for 3's. Doesn't matter who has the ball underneath, someone HAS to be on Koenig.

I love how Brown almost shoved Curry into the 2nd row and it's not an offensive foul

Can't get any flow going on offense. We don't look like we have over the last 8 games.

Gophers jacking up horrible shots. Becky is slow and overrated, but they're leaving them wide open for easy shots.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Terrible shot selection and don't know who they're guarding on defense.

If Grayson Allen set that last "screen" the internet would broken

Game is slipping away...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to much one-on-one going on right now. On top of that the Badgers look hungrier.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Springs crapping the bed. We're playing lazy. If they loss to Wisconsin it puts a damper on the whole season.

I'm sure that there was no contact on either Dupree's or the Coffey drives.

Doesn't matter, does it? They're on a huge slide and can't do anything right...can't shoot or make free throws. We can't lose and are on a huge roll. But with us and Wisconsin everything regresses to the mean and we just can't beat these ****suckers in anything.

Yep, just another game against Wisconsin. Our guys can't get out of their own way. Every freaking time against WI.

That might be the dagger. Miss 2 FT's, 4 point play on other end, Murphy's 4th foul. Ballgame.

That's it....they've completely mailed this game in.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Well done, Konate! He just can't learn.

Top Bottom