***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Double bye solidified!!! Time to shine for 9!!!!!!!!! Another HUGE opportunity to take a big step forward as a program. But we face a Badger team with the pre-season National Player of the Year favorite Nigel Hayes playing on Senior Night. It will be a battle.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Headed to the game today. Expect a tough, tough game with Badgers giving it all they have and the refs doing their best to help them out. Hopefully our guys will respond and sneak out with a "W".

Headed to the game today. Expect a tough, tough game with Badgers giving it all they have and the refs doing their best to help them out. Hopefully our guys will respond and sneak out with a "W".

Do you really think the refs want Wisconsin to win and will help them by giving them preferential calls?

Do you really think the refs want Wisconsin to win and will help them by giving them preferential calls?

Yes, of course. Perhaps not as lopsided as when Bo Ryan was coaching, but I expect lopsided officiating.

Double bye solidified!!! Time to shine for 9!!!!!!!!! Another HUGE opportunity to take a big step forward as a program. But we face a Badger team with the pre-season National Player of the Year favorite Nigel Hayes playing on Senior Night. It will be a battle.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Maybe I'm missing something obvious so pardon my ignorance but what does "time to shine for 9" mean?

Maybe I'm missing something obvious so pardon my ignorance but what does "time to shine for 9" mean?

9 wins in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 wins in a row.

How could I not figure that out? I knew it had to be something obvious. I feel like an idiot!

I'll be watching from afar, but Go Gophers!!!!!!

On that note, anyone in Columbus want to grab a drink and watch the game?

It's the Big Ten and the Badgers. Always expect lop-sided officiating for the home team. Regardless, double Happ at every opportunity and force their hand. Hack-a-Happ if necessary, but I hope it doesn't have to come to that. Go Gophers!

Blow them out of the gym and we won't have to worry about the refs!

Whenever I tune into one of these MN-WI games it always has a crummy start, no matter the sport. I really applaud you guys in here that can watch the whole game.

The 8-on-5 is still on. Good luck.

Get Konate in there to give a few fouls. Bang 'em up a bit.

I have no idea what I'm saying.

I love how unselfish this team is. We seem to consistently make the extra pass.

Go Gophers!!

Dupree McBrayer for Sixth Man Award?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'd buy a few more minutes with Konate now. Lynch getting 2 seems imminent.

Whenever I tune into one of these MN-WI games it always has a crummy start, no matter the sport. I really applaud you guys in here that can watch the whole game.

It's because no matter the Gopher team they play too damn over-hyped against WI. I wish for once the Gophers would play WI in basketball and football like it was just another game because that's all it is. Just another game. I read some player quotes this morning in the STrib where they were saying things like 'all I heard from the minute I stepped on campus was that I had to beat Wisconsin.', etc. Ugh. I get it but the Gophers play every game against WI like it's a must win game and they play too tense. RELAX Gophers.

Gophers are going to have to stop breathing on Wisconsin, since doing so is a foul.

Top Bottom