Gophers get the double bye!

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
Terps win, which guarantees the Gophers either the 2 or 4 seed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That last desperation shot by MSU was a little too close for comfort.

Awesome! What a finish to the MSU-Maryland game!

Melo Trimble.....stones like bowling balls

If it weren't for the vascectomy I'd name my next kid Melo. Either 2nd or 4th place in the Big Ten, what a miracle. Wow!

4 seed......never would have thought.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thinking that Greg Gard won't be sleeping well Sunday night - Gophers by 5.

I will 100% take it, but Izzo had a right to be furious at the end. Should have been a tech on Maryland after Melo's shot. Their version of Darin Hough ran onto the court with the clock stopped at 0.8 seconds and MSU trying to inbound the ball. He even crashed into an MSU player AND one of the refs.

I think where this might help the Gophers is in their game tomorrow against WI.

They can go in with a nothing to lose feeling, vs the weight of needing to win for the double bye.

I like the Gophers' chances better now at beating WI, and possibly by a nice margin.

I think where this might help the Gophers is in their game tomorrow against WI.

They can go in with a nothing to lose feeling, vs the weight of needing to win for the double bye.

I like the Gophers' chances better now at beating WI, and possibly by a nice margin.

This year has been fun. Glad Shaka went to TX cuz having hard times down there?. Go gophs.

I don't want to lose to Wisconsin, but I actually like the projected 4 seed matchup better than the 2 seed matchup.

We play Northwestern/Penn State/Nebraska at the 4 seed or Iowa/Indiana as the 2 seed.

I will 100% take it, but Izzo had a right to be furious at the end. Should have been a tech on Maryland after Melo's shot. Their version of Darin Hough ran onto the court with the clock stopped at 0.8 seconds and MSU trying to inbound the ball. He even crashed into an MSU player AND one of the refs.
Somewhat ironic that while Izzo complains about an illegal presence on the court, he is the most blatant court "encroacher" of all the coaches in the big ten - never gets called or even warned. I recall Curry literally being screened by Izzo earlier this year.

Somewhat ironic that while Izzo complains about an illegal presence on the court, he is the most blatant court "encroacher" of all the coaches in the big ten - never gets called or even warned. I recall Curry literally being screened by Izzo earlier this year.

Agree that Izzo is a bad messenger for an argument about people who shouldn't be on the court. Ignoring that though, it is absurd that the bench can be running onto the court in a situation where the other team has a right to inbound the ball and it is not a technical foul.

Agree that Izzo is a bad messenger for an argument about people who shouldn't be on the court. Ignoring that though, it is absurd that the bench can be running onto the court in a situation where the other team has a right to inbound the ball and it is not a technical foul.

The irony is that had they inbounded the ball, they would have never gotten off a shot.
The stoppage in play allowed them to dial up the Christian Laettner Special that almost worked.

Top Bottom