All Things P.J. Fleck Twitter Thread

Fleck was all over radio row today. Said on the Strib Facebook interview that new uniforms will be out in "a few" weeks and they will have some sort of countdown to them.

Uniforms: Got a lot of input for past players and will "Connect past, present, and future."

"Open QB competition in spring." Mentioned Vic, Morgan, Green, and Annexstad in order.

Theme for team is "Race to Mahturity." Young team needs to mature quickly.

Fleck was all over radio row today. Said on the Strib Facebook interview that new uniforms will be out in "a few" weeks and they will have some sort of countdown to them.

Uniforms: Got a lot of input for past players and will "Connect past, present, and future."

"Open QB competition in spring." Mentioned Vic, Morgan, Green, and Annexstad in order.

Is it just me, or do others think it should be hyphenated? Mah-turity...

I think this is promising for the new uniforms. It's not just coming from PJ's mind, but from former players as well. It'd be cool to know who he asked.

I think this is promising for the new uniforms. It's not just coming from PJ's mind, but from former players as well. It'd be cool to know who he asked.

AJ Barker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He added the uniforms will have the twist of a 37 year old coach.

P.J. made it on The Dan Patrick Show for a short video clip:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Is it just me, or do others think it should be hyphenated? Mah-turity...

Yeah, it's just you!:p

Agree it should be Mah-turity. Maybe there was concern it could be linked to Maturi.;)

I've always said Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentine's Day to my wife privately. I had no idea that everyone would be interested in those events.

Lovey-Dovie! Nothing wrong with that. :eek:

I've always said Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentine's Day to my wife privately. I had no idea that everyone would be interested in those events.

People send out these wishes to spouses and loved ones on Facebook all the time. Nothing new.

That's the old school way of doing things.

kids like it, when you put it on twitter or facebook or instagram.

Why is it he used a photo of them from his WM days? He had a whole season here to have that type of picture taken.

People send out these wishes to spouses and loved ones on Facebook all the time. Nothing new.

I don't have a Facebook, instagram, or twitter account, but I have no doubt you are right. I find it odd. Only slightly less odd than when folks post pictures of the food they are eating.

I don't have a Facebook, instagram, or twitter account, but I have no doubt you are right. I find it odd. Only slightly less odd than when folks post pictures of the food they are eating.

I prefer the old school way of doing it by driving over to my buddy's house and personally showing him what I'm eating for dinner.

But its only like their second valentines or anniversary or whatever together. First marriage, not elite!

Try being like you and marry one of them. You get in trouble for not posting happy Valentine’s Day on social media while at dinner for Valentine’s Day.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

That's the old school way of doing things.

kids like it, when you put it on twitter or facebook or instagram.

Why is it he used a photo of them from his WM days? He had a whole season here to have that type of picture taken.

I believe that is from our game at Purdue this year, but I could be wrong. Looks like Gopher players in the background.

I prefer the old school way of doing it by driving over to my buddy's house and personally showing him what I'm eating for dinner.

This is why Gopherhole should have a like button. Snorted milk out of my nose when I saw this.

Top Bottom