SIAP, didn't see a thread from the last few days:

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/030217aaa.html

Minnesota Football Spring Practice Dates
March 7 – Practice 1
March 9 – Practice 2
March 21 – Practice 3
March 23 – Practice 4
March 25 – Practice 5
March 28 – 4:45 p.m. Practice 6 (Entire practice open to the public and media)
March 30 – Practice 7
April 1 – Practice 8
April 4 – 4:45 p.m. Practice 9 (Entire practice open to the public and media)
April 6 – Practice 10
April 8 – Practice 11
April 11 – Practice 12
April 13 – Practice 13
April 15 – 12 p.m. Practice 14 / Spring Game at TCF Bank Stadium
April 17 – Practice 15

Open practices always at the worst time for me.... PJ is stonewalling I know it!

Booo

Sucks that they are on Tuesday instead of Saturday.

Just in case the marketing department reads this.... maybe you should hand out Row The Boat tshirts at the open practices. It will be nice to have something to cover up my Jerrysota shirt...

Doesn't want to many people to witness his coaching ability.

Doesn't want to many people to witness his coaching ability.

You must be really bored today...you've got another booger hanging out your nose by the way.

Surprising?

It does seem surprising only 2 of 14 practices are open to the public. Why? Well, we have had more open practice opportunities in the past. Which wouldn't mean anything at all, except all the PJ bluster about sharing, involving fans in the elite new improved necessary culture change with the community and the state blah blah and then limiting the public to two practices seems like "Hey, wait a second...I thought you said...?"

Just checked and hoped that one of the late March and early April practices would be at TCF instead of Gibson-Nagurski.

No such luck this year. The one on April 15 will have to do.

My schedule opened up.... I might be able to make that first one....

It does seem surprising only 2 of 14 practices are open to the public. Why? Well, we have had more open practice opportunities in the past. Which wouldn't mean anything at all, except all the PJ bluster about sharing, involving fans in the elite new improved necessary culture change with the community and the state blah blah and then limiting the public to two practices seems like "Hey, wait a second...I thought you said...?"

My thoughts are that PJF may use practices to do some illegal tampering with players on other teams. That is easier to pull off during closed practices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why should he shut up? The message and actions are incongruous.

Didn't know he had to hold open practices to interact with fans more. Ive seen PJ around the city more than i saw Claeys the last two years. Holy **** you guys reach for anything

Not reaching for anything- and PJ being seen around the city has nothing to do with whether the paucity of open practices is odd given his statements regarding involving the fan community and wanting fan interaction. I like PJ and think he's done an exemplary job to date and I certainly don't expect my coach to be perfect- so what's wrong with pointing out inconsistencies in his actions/words. Why do you feel the need to stand up for him with such minor inquiries?

Because coaches having open practices is up to them and a personal policy? Did he not involve Western Michigan fans because he didn't have open practices? We're really going with hes not interacting with fans enough? Garbage

Well, PJ emphatically said YES when asked about open practices in one of his first interviews. He then went in depth on why that is important. Not a reach, but JB and facts don't mix well.

Didn't know he had to hold open practices to interact with fans more. Ive seen PJ around the city more than i saw Claeys the last two years. Holy **** you guys reach for anything

That certainly is why Claeys is not the coach, better to be seen around the city than to be an actual coach.

That certainly is why Claeys is not the coach, better to be seen around the city than to be an actual coach.

Didn't know it wasn't possible to do both. Should stay hunkered down in the office eating twinkies

Well, PJ emphatically said YES when asked about open practices in one of his first interviews. He then went in depth on why that is important. Not a reach, but JB and facts don't mix well.

I'm confused I see two open practices or am I missing something? Or did he promise every practice would be open to everyone?

Nope- just used to having more open practices to read about on GH. Why are you so quick to bash any iota of criticism or critique about PJ- jeez you must have a shrine of him in your house.

You got me there, I worship PJ Fleck every night.

Okay then- now I can at least understand your protectiveness in regards to him.

Okay then- now I can at least understand your protectiveness in regards to him.

But how do you explain all the other lies, gibberish, and nonsense that he posts daily?

But how do you explain all the other lies, gibberish, and nonsense that he posts daily?

Shouldn't we be busy not recruiting out of state prospects with no ties to Minnesota or talking about the 5 player 2017 class?

<b>Shouldn't we be busy not recruiting out of state prospects with no ties to Minnesota </b>or talking about the 5 player 2017 class?

Back at it I see. You are so valuable to this site. Thanks for posting.

Back at it I see. You are so valuable to this site. Thanks for posting.

50 year setback I don't know how they'll ever recover. Any other atrocious takes I'm missing? Found one

"I was as "picky" as Fleck this offseason. We had the same number of offers so I am assuming we are in equal demand outside of WMU right now."

I gotta say I kind of agree with you on the gibberish and nonsense (but that's 90% of Twitter), but do you have a couple of examples of the lies he has told?

edit: Sorry, I misunderstood...I thought your quote was about Fleck but under closer inspection it was probably about Johnnyboy. Carry on...

Not a reach at all.
PJF has stated part of the culture is bringing everyone together.
Having only 2 open practices goes against the bringing people together culture that he is trying to promote.

Top Bottom