wisconsin ties a single season NCAA record tonight

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Congrats!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Here's hoping they beat that record this sunday!

Ties are for suckers. Let's help them break the record

Wisconsin has 3 Top 50 wins:

@ 18 Minnesota 23-7 W 78 - 76
25 Maryland 22-7 W 71 - 60
48 Michigan 19-11 W 68 - 64

Who Loves Iowa?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Wisconsin has 3 Top 50 wins:

@18Minnesota23-7W78 - 76
25Maryland22-7W71 - 60
48Michigan19-11W68 - 64

The Badgers are an average big10 team and we are going to destroy them on their own court on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa! Maybe our #26 ranking is a sort of blessing. :pig:

Let's not get carried away. "The enemy of my enemy can still be my enemy."--Mulligan, 2017

True Gopher fans hate them both! Only cheer for one of them when they play the other.

I've notified my employer that I may have a misdemeanor on my record after this weekend when I storm the court after the Gopher victory on Sunday. My son goes to Madison and back in the preseason I decided to splurge and buy some courtside seats for this weekend's game. I couldn't possibly imagine the game would have this much meaning. I'm so jacked for this game! Anyone else going and is there a local watering hole the gopher fans meet at?

I've notified my employer that I may have a misdemeanor on my record after this weekend when I storm the court after the Gopher victory on Sunday. My son goes to Madison and back in the preseason I decided to splurge and buy some courtside seats for this weekend's game. I couldn't possibly imagine the game would have this much meaning. I'm so jacked for this game! Anyone else going and is there a local watering hole the gopher fans meet at?

State Street. All of them! (worst pub crawl challenge in history! Fell one block short!)

Going. Very excited!

Who is your son cheering for?

That was very forward thinking of you - wow!! After suffering through the game with Wisky fans by us, I take pleasure in this. Be sure to post and tell us about it.

He is a goodhearted Badger fan but is willing to concede that he has gopher blood - 2 gophers birthed a badger - how does xhit like that happen?

He wasn't born a Badger. Something happened. Looking right at you, watertown 1987.

It's hard to set this kind of record unless the poll voters stubbornly keep you in the rankings, probably far past the point where you should still be ranked.

I had the same problem. My son went to UW and is a Badger fan ( it is hard not to be when on campus). It has actually made for some good natured rivalry with him getting the better of it the last few years but the tide is turning. Go Gophers.

He is a goodhearted Badger fan but is willing to concede that he has gopher blood - 2 gophers birthed a badger - how does xhit like that happen?

I know in my case, my son is a Terp for the in-state tuition. Us Gopher parents are still proud of him.

It's the age-old debate: are you born a Badger or is it a choice? (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

Might drive to Madison early Sunday morning. Don't have tickets but will try to scalp some or just watch at a bar to be in the environment. Any suggestions on how to buy/scalp the tickets for best value? Cheapest I've seen on different sites is $85 nosebleeds. I need to get over there and in the environment though. Go Gophs!

Lol wisconsin gets this opportunity because they are crazy sticky in the polls. In both football and MBB they often have the most losses of any ranked team, or get ranked at the very top of their grouping of teams with similar losses.

They still will be #24 even when they lose at home to the Gophers on Sunday. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom