Myron

die hard gopher

Reaction score
Here's the deal about Minnesota. It's cold. Most of the year. No practice facility (yet). Scandal-filled history. And with four pro teams here, you get lost if you're bad. The most impressive element of Richard Pitino's rise is that he sold these young Gophers on the vision of what Minnesota could become.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0629126323305978430-4

Have never figured out who pissed in Myron's cornflakes while he was here and, more importantly, who decided it was a good idea to hire him at ESPN!

Myron is so bad at sportswriting, it's a marvel he didn't stay here.

Dou....ffle

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I felt icky, but I clicked the link.

The best thing is that the OP is now more than 13 hour old, and there are no comments posted after the article.

WTF - Before I got to the last sentence I thought for sure that was a quote from last season or something.

Myron is a joke. Won't click anything he writes.

The Gophers are 23-7. Enjoy that instead of focusing on negativity.

Many on here were overly hard on him as a writer. Seemed like every time he put something out someone had something snarky to say. That said I wouldn't be shocked if he read this board and others because he can't mention MN now without being unnecessarily critical, snarky or just negative and there's never been any acknowledgement from him as to why that is. He's either bitter about that or a WI fan at heart. Either way its lame

Sometimes, the only way to get rid of a bum is to promote him.

Top Bottom