***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA SENIOR NIGHT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Give them a bit of time and they will figure it all out

I'm fine with our front court struggling , because it won't last

This crowd is dying for a reason to explode

They're killing us on the glass for some reason.

Akeem, Please stay aggressive, but take quality shots.

They're killing us on the glass for some reason.

The reason is they're climbing our backs and it's not getting called. 3 or 4 times so far Jacobson has one hand on Reggie and/or Jordan's shoulders and tipping the ball with the other

If Murphy keeps improving year to year like he did fro last year to this year...man he's got a chance to be really good!

Gopher teams over the years have taught me to be cautious in planning too far ahead. That being said, this season's team is not like other Gopher teams. They have heart, they have soul, a couple losses didn't bury them. If we lose this game, I'm not convinced our confidence will be shattered and it will be the beginning of the slide.

I'm thoroughly enjoying listening to people plan our seed, talk March Madness, discuss post season scenarios as this game progresses. I'm having so much fun watching *these* Gophers (regardless of how much respect I have for previous Gophers).

Carry on :) (I haven't posted in ages--this thread, this team has compelled me.)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If Murphy keeps improving year to year like he did fro last year to this year...man he's got a chance to be really good!

His numbers are nearly identical to last year, he has been great lately however.

Holy sh.t!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good extended learning minutes for hurt and macbrayer. I like macbrayer driving and looking to pass after driving and forcing a contested shot the possession before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason is they're climbing our backs and it's not getting called. 3 or 4 times so far Jacobson has one hand on Reggie and/or Jordan's shoulders and tipping the ball with the other

Once or twice. Not nearly as bad is Indiana was. Need to box out.

On Murphy's dunk: "You jumped from too far out, you're not going to..... damn"

Who got Td

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It would be nice to make a little run these last two minutes.

Gopher teams over the years have taught me to be cautious in planning too far ahead. That being said, this season's team is not like other Gopher teams. They have heart, they have soul, a couple losses didn't bury them. If we lose this game, I'm not convinced our confidence will be shattered and it will be the beginning of the slide.

I'm thoroughly enjoying listening to people plan our seed, talk March Madness, discuss post season scenarios as this game progresses. I'm having so much fun watching *these* Gophers (regardless of how much respect I have for previous Gophers).

Carry on :) (I haven't posted in ages--this thread, this team has compelled me.)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I fully echo your sentiments.
Earlier in the year Pitino mentioned that when this team is together at lunch instead of years past when guys would be glued to their cells this team would rather joke around and enjoy each others company - sign of an honest brotherhood. These kids care about each other and it's so obvious and a huge perk some of those school's who are consistently in the top 20 can only wish for

Joey King behind the bench, good to see him there. As is the Hoff.

Hurt got some good minutes - mcbrayer nice looks inside

Curry looking into camera like he was making love to it...

MacBrayer's spin, drive and dish for Curry's layup is what I envision Washington doing a lot of next year. Love having guys quick enough with adequate handles to get by their man and penetrate.

Nice work in the last five minutes of the half! Was a little close for comfort for a while but really started to get on the gas. Keep it up, stretch that lead to 20 and finish this one off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not our best half of basketball, but when was the last time that we could say that . . . and be up by 13 points!

Anyone else notice the Netflix "Stranger Things" styled music for the ESPN commercial for the Duke/NC matchup? Rad.

Top Bottom