***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA SENIOR NIGHT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Talking about the NIT championship, "Maybe they can make that kind of run in the NCAAs this year" God I hope, but that's a little optimistic even for me hahaha

Do outsiders and skeptics mistaken Gophers and Wildcats success for the reason why the Big Ten is allegedly down?

I can't wait when 4 Big Ten schools are in the sweet 16 and take down a few ACC/Big 12 powerhouses along the way

Let's not get anyone hurt here throwing alley-oops up 20.

We needed this kind of game. We're actually a little sloppy now, but I love the confidence we have.

Komate has hands of stone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did he say?

That it's cold most of the year and there are 4 pro sports teams to compete with. Scandalous history, no practice facility yet. He said he was appreciative for covering the Gophers getting him his dream job in a response. It's kind of funny reading his responses to commenters. He's such a ******.

Assuming we win this game then unless I am forgetting someone then I believe we would have beaten every team in the Big Ten except for MSU and Wisc. We get our chance against Wisc next week, maybe then MSU in the tournament.

Do outsiders and skeptics mistaken Gophers and Wildcats success for the reason why the Big Ten is allegedly down?

I can't wait when 4 Big Ten schools are in the sweet 16 and take down a few ACC/Big 12 powerhouses along the way
BINGO!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't know if there's a PG in the conference that's more of a sure thing around the rim as Nate Mason. It's the primary reason why i'm convinced, despite being undersized, will be awarded an opportunity to play in the NBA one day.

The Gophers have been relatively solid all year. We should've won some early games by more. If we had played this well all season, we'd be a top 15 team.

Right. Indiana beat Kansas and North Carolina earlier this year, but they are towards the bottom of the conference.

Rudrud!!!! Don't sleep on that (^(&*#@

It's great finally man handling teams beneath us but there was never really any excitment generated inside the building until the back up hooked up the other back up for a lay up.

Win @Becky and Pitino triples his regular season win total. I wonder if more than 8 wins were ever tripled the following year?

The 'personalities' on ESPN have zero

GREAT WIN!! JUST GREAT!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

With all of the positives, the female in studio analyst keeps bring up the 5 game losing streak of all things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our five game losing streak is part of this team. We were really unlucky during the five game losing streak. We were pretty lucky the first five games of this winning streak. The last three games we have been playing great. I... I... I think I expect to beat Wisconsin on Sunday.

Seriously, this lady's hiring that's in studio has to be the choice of a committee that's on speaking terms with our self righteous EOAA

You know your team is good when the only thing to complain about is ESPN's questionable HR department

Seriously, this lady's hiring that's in studio has to be the choice of a committee that's on speaking terms with our self righteous EOAA

You know your team is good when the only thing to complain about is ESPN's questionable HR department

She brings it up, but she is actually very complimentary. She said we are the team you don't want to see in your bracket.

Damn I'm proud to be a fan of this team. Very talented, fun to watch and strong on both ends of the floor. Forget next year...THIS is next year!

The Gophers have been relatively solid all year. We should've won some early games by more. If we had played this well all season, we'd be a top 15 team.
I want to know how much Pitino contributed to player development My head tells me players improved through hard work, self correction, and a little fortune,but heart tells me Pitino hooked everyone up with a personalized to do list with bullet proof instructions and then demanded results.

She brings it up, but she is actually very complimentary. She said we are the team you don't want to see in your bracket.

Her job requires a clear and non-abrasive vocal delivery and I find her to be hard to listen to no matter what she's saying. But I guess there were too many hot girls in the news/sports world and badda bing badda boom. It's annoying despite not watching ESPN(i'm being reminded why) and probably won't see her again in years.It's probably just my crush for the BTN subconsciously telling me to hate hate hate

Top Bottom