***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA SENIOR NIGHT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Konate has to have some sort of fastest ever to 4 fouls record.

Konate picking up fouls in bunches again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes Reggie Lynch looks like a big brother guarding a little brother.

I'll take a nice comfortable game any day

Keep checking the box score and the shooting percentage keeps rising, over 56% now.

Is Springs playing poorly as a big F U to NCAA for having eligibility limits?

Dupree, Mason, Murphy, Lynch, and Curry(that pass to Reggie is unheard of from guys his size and that block was a nod to Reggie's 100th) all playing for their big bro Akeem,,,,Fare thee well, my honey

Myron made another a**hole comment on gopher page of espn

Yall know Dupreeeeee?

Imagine him with 2 extra inches and 20 more lbs

This team just can't stop improving, how annoying!

What did he say?

"Here's the deal about Minnesota. It's cold. Most of the year. No practice facility (yet). Scandal-filled history. And with four pro teams here, you get lost if you're bad. The most impressive element of Richard Pitino's rise is that he sold these young Gophers on the vision of what Minnesota could become." - Myron metcalf

Myron made another a**hole comment on gopher page of espn
F Myron. He posted that on his Twitter page, and it auto uploads to the MN page. He is a hack, always has been a hack, and if not for hiring quotas he wouldn't have the job he does.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It looks like the other senior is going to get a chance to play a few minutes, unless he's injured

This team just needs to take care of the basketball and not commit unnecessary fouls. If they do that they can win against just about anyone.

And the good news ...Murphy no 3 pt shot attempts. He doesn't need to, especially when he's being such a beast inside.

Awww Akeem you gotta put that down...that was Mason's filthiest pass all year and that's saying a lot!

We get to see the famed Springs brother.

Mason doing everything right to lock up the well deserved first team honors. I totally understand why Pitino is always addressing the media about how good of a PG Nate is.

That must be Springs' famous (on this board anyway) brother there.

Top Bottom