WMU's leading tackler transferring

They're pretty whipped up about it over on the WMU board. Rumors that he is either coming here or going to Notre Dame

111 tackles, 10.5 TFL's, 3 INTs

Sign him up!

Nice replacement for Poock and Celestin.

More just speculation than rumors. No one is claiming to have inside knowledge.

Fleck has been pretty stingy with his 3 schollies from NSD. Cashman got one, Fleck has 2 more. We may be experiencing the "PJ Slow-Play".
"

Well I'll never turn down talent, could be a nice two year addition if he does indeed come here

Fleck has been pretty stingy with his 3 schollies from NSD. Cashman got one, Fleck has 2 more. We may be experiencing the "PJ Slow-Play".
"

Sorry if I missed it...Cashman got a scholarship?

Would be a nice addition for sure. I know a lot are optimistic on our young LB's but not many have a ton of experience and quite a few are more situational pass rusher types than the traditional LB

Was he an early enrollee? Maybe he graduates in May and has two to play as a graduate transfer?

It's curious to see people pining for a kid from the MAC.

Leading tackler of a cotton bowl team? Probably a decent player.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk.

Leading tackler of a cotton bowl team? Probably a decent player.

Maybe, but his team lost and his team ain't Clemson or Alabama elite.
I don't know the kid. He may be great. It's just curious to see the response from the Gopherhole faithful.

Well I'll never turn down talent, could be a nice two year addition if he does indeed come here

Was he an early enrollee? Maybe he graduates in May and has two to play as a graduate transfer?

I don't know much about the kid, but the article said he was a junior (not RSjr) in '16 which to me means he has played 3 years already and only has 1 year of eligibility left. Seems he will sit '17 and play in '18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be a nice addition for sure. I know a lot are optimistic on our young LB's but not many have a ton of experience and quite a few are more situational pass rusher types than the traditional LB

Barber, Coughlin, Martin all played some during the season. Maybe it was situational last year, but they showed plenty of football skill when they did play that they will be anchors for our defense over the next 2 to 3 years.

I don't know the kid. He may be great. It's just curious to see the response from the Gopherhole faithful.

The response has been fairly tame, but I think most teams would be happy to add the leading tackler of a Cotton Bowl team. "It's curious" that you're responding the way you are.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So if Western Michigan had won the cotton bowl then you would take him?

He has to pay his way in 2017. Schollie wouldn't be used until 2018.

If we were Alabama or Oklahoma we'd be fine. As we are Minnesota expect the death penalty.

At least we found out early that PJF is a cheater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, just because he plays for a MAC team means he can't be any good :rolleyes: Even crappy to mediocre MAC teams can produce a good player/linebacker once in a while, cough Kahlil Mack cough.

Top Bottom