February 2017: Gophers State of the Program with P.J. Fleck

Johnnyboy18

Reaction score
<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PdQYVK_ArxA?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Coach Fleck gives an update on the program.

Edit: Delete duplicate.

What is the story with his blanket?

I like shaved PJ better than scruffy.

Can anyone going back think of a time we received an update from coaches? Totally cool

One has to love his optimism, hard work and energy. Does anyone know if and/or when they may release the practice schedule and which practices will be open to the public? Love to check one out when I'm back in April.

One has to love his optimism, hard work and energy. Does anyone know if and/or when they may release the practice schedule and which practices will be open to the public? Love to check one out when I'm back in April.

Don't know if they've announced which are public yet, but Kenni Burns tweeted the schedule several days ago, and has since been deleted. Not sure why, maybe some things are still up in the air. March 7th is for sure the first practice though.

Coach Fleck often talks about the four aspects he wants to address with his team. One is to make sure the athletes are elite spiritually. I know that can mean a lot of things, and isn't necessarily related to religion. But, knowing that, has Coach Fleck ever stated his religious preference?

Don't know if they've announced which are public yet, but Kenni Burns tweeted the schedule several days ago, and has since been deleted. Not sure why, maybe some things are still up in the air. March 7th is for sure the first practice though.

Yeah I could have sworn there was one but now ... just finding old schedules on the sites.

Can anyone going back think of a time we received an update from coaches? Totally cool

Pitino provides many updates with his blog - much more detail than this.

But I like this. It was nothing new for us die-hards, but it was well produced and a good touch point.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom