NY woman charged with falsely reporting that 2 college football players raped her

Just as prior campus research suggested these false accusers are often emotionally immature people that don't always grasp consequences, or are simply narcissistic sociopaths.

"She admitted that she made up the allegation of sexual assault against (the football players) because it was the first thing that came to mind and she didn't want to lose (another male student) as a friend and potential boyfriend," a court affidavit states, according to The Connecticut Post. "She stated that she believed when (the other male student) heard the allegation, it would make him angry and sympathetic to her."

Be careful who you have sex with immediately comes to mind.

To the best of my knowledge, your hand will never rat you out to the cops, or the EOAA.......

This was exactly my point when posters were arguing about whether the U admin should assume guilt or allow an accused student to continue normal activities as a part of "due process".
Young men are in a very compromising situation if they aren't careful. Sex by two or more males on a female can easily be assumed to be unwanted or forcible, b/c a normal female wouldn't generally be a willing participant. Young men need to understand a normal female wouldn't, so when you have sex with a disturbed person, don't be surprised if they falsely accuse you of something else.

This was exactly my point when posters were arguing about whether the U admin should assume guilt or allow an accused student to continue normal activities as a part of "due process".
Young men are in a very compromising situation if they aren't careful. Sex by two or more males on a female can easily be assumed to be unwanted or forcible, b/c a normal female wouldn't generally be a willing participant. Young men need to understand a normal female wouldn't, so when you have sex with a disturbed person, don't be surprised if they falsely accuse you of something else.

If you don't work second shift, you are less likely to get hit by a drunk driver.

Well, yeah, I guess. You're blaming the victims of an horrendous action because they did something that is perfectly legal. It's like blaming an actual rape victim for wearing a low cut top.

This is an action that absolutely destroys the lives of people and this is your reaction? That's vile.

Well, yeah, I guess. You're blaming the victims of an horrendous action because they did something that is perfectly legal. It's like blaming an actual rape victim for wearing a low cut top.

This is an action that absolutely destroys the lives of people and this is your reaction? That's vile.

Nope not at all. I am not blaming any victim. It is terrible that the players in NY were falsely accused. I am simply stating my opinion that you should be careful who you have sex with. The fact that your consensual partner might later accuse you of rape is one of the reasons to be careful about who you have sex with. Others include unplanned pregnancy, disease, etc...

Nope not at all. I am not blaming any victim. It is terrible that the players in NY were falsely accused. I am simply stating my opinion that you should be careful who you have sex with. The fact that your consensual partner might later accuse you of rape is one of the reasons to be careful about who you have sex with. Others include unplanned pregnancy, disease, etc...

So how are you supposed to know that having consensual sex will lead to you being accused of rape? It is nonsense to say be cautious who you have sex with because you might go to jail even though you are innocent.

Just because a girl has sex with multiple people doesn't make her a disturbed person. That's the dumbest double standard we have as a society. When I guy has a threesome with two girls, it is celebrated but if it's the other way around the girl is considered disturb or a slut. It's complete bs and sometimes that can lead to these type of situations where a girl don't want to be viewed that way by society so she can embellish a story to become more sympathetic in that situation.

so people should never have sex then

Have all the consensual sex you want. I would just advise being careful who you do it with. Legal doesn't mean smart. People make stupid decisions when they drink too much. Drinking too much is perfectly legal. I would advise being careful when and where you drink too much as well.

Have all the consensual sex you want. I would just advise being careful who you do it with. Legal doesn't mean smart. People make stupid decisions when they drink too much. Drinking too much is perfectly legal. I would advise being careful when and where you drink too much as well.

I can agree with you there be careful when alcohol is involved

I am interested in why you wouldn't encourage some caution when having sex then?

Of course cautious but you make it seem like people will have a breakdown of a person's mental health before having sex. A person could be in a relationship for months with no sex and don't know how their relationship dynamic can change after sex. I just think what you are saying is easier said than done

Just because a girl has sex with multiple people doesn't make her a disturbed person. That's the dumbest double standard we have as a society. When I guy has a threesome with two girls, it is celebrated but if it's the other way around the girl is considered disturb or a slut. It's complete bs and sometimes that can lead to these type of situations where a girl don't want to be viewed that way by society so she can embellish a story to become more sympathetic in that situation.
Disturbed is a matter of opinion. IMO, it's disturbed or emotionally suspect. And, I believe I'm very much discouraging multiple simultaneous sex partners regardless of gender. I don't believe society celebrates male sexual activity based on the number of simultaneous participants. Most people do view male sexual promiscuity as more acceptable than female promiscuity for sure, so female promiscuity is naturally stigmatized. And since society does stigmatize it, a female willing to participate in gang sex very likely has self-esteem issues whereas a guy likely just has poor judgment.

Of course cautious but you make it seem like people will have a breakdown of a person's mental health before having sex. A person could be in a relationship for months with no sex and don't know how their relationship dynamic can change after sex. I just think what you are saying is easier said than done

Someone else brought up mental health! :) I hate to see anyone falsely accused so I think it would be wise to be cautious about who you have sex with.

Disturbed is a matter of opinion. IMO, it's disturbed or emotionally suspect. And, I believe I'm very much discouraging multiple simultaneous sex partners regardless of gender. I don't believe society celebrates male sexual activity based on the number of simultaneous participants. Most people do view male sexual promiscuity as more acceptable than female promiscuity for sure, so female promiscuity is naturally stigmatized. And since society does stigmatize it, a female willing to participate in gang sex very likely has self-esteem issues whereas a guy likely just has poor judgment.

Females don't have to have low self esteem to enjoy sex or decide to have multiple partners simultaneously. I think it's just viewed so negatively in society that if does happen we automatically assume a female has issues when that may be the furthest thing from the truth

It's actually advice, but i'll admit it's hard to think with your head if you're thinking with your head

I have been threaten with a rape allegation by a deranged chick who I didn't even have sex with. She did this to control me. Talk about a nightmare, add in the fact that she was so crazy I couldn't even tell whether she believed it or not...
Plus I was 30 and she was 20.
How does that look...
I think I still have PTSD from it.

Females don't have to have low self esteem to enjoy sex or decide to have multiple partners simultaneously. I think it's just viewed so negatively in society that if does happen we automatically assume a female has issues when that may be the furthest thing from the truth
Did I say they "have to"? I explained why a female may be stigmatized when a male wouldn't be, and I didn't state it in absolutes.

Did I say they "have to"? I explained why a female may be stigmatized when a male wouldn't be, and I didn't state it in absolutes.

OK..."very likely"...sounds like hair-splitting. Probably makes sense for you to get a much smaller brush on this one...

OK..."very likely"...sounds like hair-splitting. Probably makes sense for you to get a much smaller brush on this one...
As a matter of fact, there's a difference between "have to" (100% or absolutely) vs "very likely" (or most). You seemed to take issue with Claeys being misquoted for projecting 8 to 10 wins versus him predicting 10 wins, and now you're saying I'm splitting hairs?

But I thought we should always believe the school is doing the right thing in these situations, and that young men in these situations can't help themselves so they are always guilty?

Article is wrong IMO. The two football players have a lot to lose, therefore I think they are guilty and lying to save themselves.

Also, why would this girl make up the story? It doesn't make sense to me from my perspective logically therefore, adding those things together leads me to believe that a rape did indeed occur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom