The enthusiasm is back

TrapperDoo

Reaction score
Look at the recruiting threads - it is not even March and we have 50 pages - 50! - dedicated to 2018 recruits already. Other GH ripped me last year for wondering about slow recruiting. The new energy is palpable! Good things are happening. Go Gophers!

I'm excited and all, but the recruiting threads are just long due to the VOLUME of offers.

I don't doubt PJ is better than me as a head coach... but I could offer a lot of people too...

I'm excited and all, but the recruiting threads are just long due to the VOLUME of offers.

I don't doubt PJ is better than me as a head coach... but I could offer a lot of people too...

But you didn't. Its one thing to do and another not to do. Fleck is doing it while others didn't.

Don't think that's it there's also a large number of visits and commits this early.

I have to agree. Activity doesn't equal results. But, the program needs the positive energy. Whether it turns into wins is yet to be seen.

Come on Slab! We can only go forward - there is no other option. PJs salesmanship is an improvement. Good things are happening!

And don't get me wrong. I love JK for what he did and I think TC was a big part of that. PJ is the next step. Good things!

I have to agree. Activity doesn't equal results. But, the program needs the positive energy. Whether it turns into wins is yet to be seen.

Ditto. The attention is higher, but I expected that when Gophs hired the highest profile G5 HC who had the national spotlight for a good part of last season.

Would have been surprised if there wasn't more attention.

We've another Junior Day coming up. This class might be half complete by May. We may be right on the heels of Penn State.

I think Fleck said on Sid's show that he likes getting early commitments. He said he would favor an early signing day so recruits could make their decision and be free to enjoy the rest of their senior year.

Top Bottom