Seth Davis ranks the Gophers at #22

GopherLady

Reaction score
Seth Davis ranks the Gophers at #21

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm thinking the Gophers will for sure be in. And please, stop with the "we know what happened the last time we were ranked comments." All doom and gloom from our fanbase, lol!

Oh yeah, we're definitely going to be ranked. Hottest team in the country.

Michigan ranked higher than the Gophers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan ranked higher than the Gophers?

Hey, they have a worse record, a worse conference record, a worse rpi, and a worse resume. But they're 3 places higher in Kenpom so they clearly should be ranked higher.

Hey, they have a worse record, a worse conference record, a worse rpi, and a worse resume. But they're 3 places higher in Kenpom so they clearly should be ranked higher.

Yes.

KENPOM is really important, just like ESPN BPI. Both are good figures that are made up by people who don't matter and are viewed heavily by people who don't make decisions in the selection process.

Yes.

KENPOM is really important, just like ESPN BPI. Both are good figures that are made up by people who don't matter and are viewed heavily by people who don't make decisions in the selection process.

KENPOM...

Indiana 49
Michigan State 50

OK....

I'm thinking the Gophers will for sure be in. And please, stop with the "we know what happened the last time we were ranked comments." All doom and gloom from our fanbase, lol!

He's actually got us at 21... even better!!

Minnesota and Purdue are the class of the B1G right now, Maryland might still be next level? Michigan and MSU have been playing well lately. And Wisconsin SUCKS!! lol but seriously, Wisconsin has a horrible resume!!!

Minny - 7-5 vs Top 50. 13-7 vs Top 100. 0 bad losses. 3 Top 50 road wins. 1 neutral court win. 0 Top 50 home losses. 0 Bad losses

Wisco - 3-5 vs Top 50. 13-6 vs Top 100. 0 bad losses. 1 Top 50 road wins. 0 neutral court win. 0 Top 50 home losses. 0 Bad losses.

Mrylnd - 4-3 vs Top 50. 14-7 vs Top 100. 0 bad losses. 3 Top 50 road wins. 0 neutral court win. 1 Top 50 home losses. 0 Bad losses.

Minny wins IN EVERY WAY!!!

there is absolutely no argument for wisconsin to be seeded ahead of us at this point. their AP ranking and projected NCAA seeding is solely a product of their inflated preseason ranking and not reflective of their actual season thus far.

That was the 24 curse, so if we're higher than that we're Golden :)

Not only do we have better resume than pretty much every team but for some reason when everyone talks how awesome Michigan has been playing they never mention we beat them. Not many teams with better resume than us! Especially in big ten. Michigan and Michigan state fighting to make tourney but somehow they are better than us lol we have lost to much st twice but still not better resume. Not even close.

there is absolutely no argument for wisconsin to be seeded ahead of us at this point. their AP ranking and projected NCAA seeding is solely a product of their inflated preseason ranking and not reflective of their actual season thus far.

Let's win in Madison and the point will be moot.

Minnesota and Purdue are the class of the B1G right now, Maryland might still be next level? Michigan and MSU have been playing well lately. And Wisconsin SUCKS!! lol but seriously, Wisconsin has a horrible resume!!!

Minny - 7-5 vs Top 50. 13-7 vs Top 100. 0 bad losses. 3 Top 50 road wins. 1 neutral court win. 0 Top 50 home losses. 0 Bad losses

Wisco - 3-5 vs Top 50. 13-6 vs Top 100. 0 bad losses. 1 Top 50 road wins. 0 neutral court win. 0 Top 50 home losses. 0 Bad losses.

Mrylnd - 4-3 vs Top 50. 14-7 vs Top 100. 0 bad losses. 3 Top 50 road wins. 0 neutral court win. 1 Top 50 home losses. 0 Bad losses.

Minny wins IN EVERY WAY!!!

Winning in Madison is now plausible. Let's damage that Badger resume further!

Well they did beat us in th Barn, but I will agree with you if we can knocked them off on Senior day in the Kohl Center, we will get their best shot

AP: Gophers at #26 according to Marcus Fuller.

AP: Gophers at #26 according to Marcus Fuller.

I actually like where we're sitting...right under the radar at #26. Beat Nebraska than head to Madison for a shot at ending the season tied for #2 in the league. How crazy would that be.

Go Gophers!

Top Bottom