Picture: Matt Limegrover, along with other PSU coaches, wear wrestling singlets

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per CBS:

Last week, Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy released a hype video of himself and his glorious mullet in a wrestling singlet to convince Oklahoma State fans to show up to the school’s wrestling meet against Penn State. This week, James Franklin and his coaching staff have taken things to the next level.

While Gundy helped make sure a lot of people showed up to the meet, Penn State still won, and on Monday Franklin and his coaches all showed up to work in wrestling singlets of their own.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...es-one-up-mike-gundy-with-wrestling-singlets/

Go Gophers!!

I think this is one of those ideas that sounded good in concept, but not so good after the fact.

This should be a lesson in better judgment.

UFF-DA, (b)Limey!

I think particularly at Penn State grown men dressing up in wrestling uniforms and hosting recruits is a bit wow but maybe just me

Looking at the picture the body language of the guys says it all...lol. We dressed up in these units for you Franklin now what, you weird little man.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/x3yHa4IiJRCHm" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a

Jerry Sandusky is jealous.

Looking at the picture the body language of the guys says it all...lol. We dressed up in these units for you Franklin now what, you weird little man.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/x3yHa4IiJRCHm" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a

How about this Will Ferrell singlet shot from The Ladies Man?

hqdefault.jpg

per CBS:

Last week, Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy released a hype video of himself and his glorious mullet in a wrestling singlet to convince Oklahoma State fans to show up to the school’s wrestling meet against Penn State. This week, James Franklin and his coaching staff have taken things to the next level.

While Gundy helped make sure a lot of people showed up to the meet, Penn State still won, and on Monday Franklin and his coaches all showed up to work in wrestling singlets of their own.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...es-one-up-mike-gundy-with-wrestling-singlets/

Go Gophers!!

Uuuuuuugh! Ehr, which one is worst - seeing grown men in tights or riding in a van with five ripe women runners for two days?

Ok boys, some of you had your fun. No more posts so I don't see this come back to the top....let it die...there is a temporary picture in my brain and I'd like to get rid of it.

Top Bottom