Great win tonight!!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
KLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Awesome day today. Winning can be a good thing as it can bleed from one sport to the next. Everyone wants to be noted. Great day!

They played so freaking hard! It was so much fun to watch! Outstanding win for the boys. Ski-U-MAH!

I watched the game in a bar with some UND fans. Their game against UNO on the left, Gophers on the right. They were almost ready to jump to be a Gopher fan by the end of the night! Game was tight, but it seemed like the maroon and gold was the better team all weekend. Ski-U-Mah!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Any game that gets us standing for the final minute (at least after Vinni's save) is a classic.

Gophers are in the drivers seat.

Wisconsin has Ohio St & Penn St remaining, while the Gophers have the 2 Michigan teams.

It was so odd seeing the Mariucci crowd actually get fired up for a change.

Second-best part of Saturday was UND only managing a split against UNO. Odds are slim they'll get a chance to defend their title, unless they get the auto bid by winning the NCHC Tourney. It was very possible the Gophers would've been matched against them in the first round in Fargo -- I didn't want anything to do with that. With UND out of the field, Denver or Duluth can take the #1 seed in the West Region and the Gophers are probably vying for the #1 seed in the Northeast.

Welp, never mind. Now we're back to looking at facing NoDak in Fargo.

Top Bottom