Indy and NW

bga1

Reaction score
NW was up 10 points and Indiana just ran 22 straight including a 1/2 court heave at the buzzer. Wow.

That was a 3/4 court shot!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If Northwestern doesn't turn it around in the second half I think they have a better chance at missing the tournament than making it. Michigan and Purdue to end the regular season. What a gut punch that would be for that program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a 3/4 court shot!!!

That was amazing!
This rooting for us to obtain our double bye has a lot of mixed loyalties...I hate agreeing with Crean that his player was fouled!

Good lord..

Unbelievable choke job by NW

Mildcats blow it after Indiana spent the whole second half trying to blow it.

Tailspin (oh wee oh)

Major melt down

Northwestern pulled a Tubby this February.

NW finishes with Michigan and Purdue. Good luck with that.

NW finishes with Michigan and Purdue. Good luck with that.

If NW loses to Michigan, Purdue, and their 1st BTT game....what are the chances they actually miss the tourney??

If NW loses to Michigan, Purdue, and their 1st BTT game....what are the chances they actually miss the tourney??

They would finish the year losing 8 of 10.
I say D.O.A. as far as the committee would see them.

That was amazing!
This rooting for us to obtain our double bye has a lot of mixed loyalties...I hate agreeing with Crean that his player was fouled!
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. [emoji41]

Hard to believe that the only game they won recently was in Madison.

We may have to cheer for NW to beat Purdue or something? After Tonight, I thought the Gopher's would have 7 Top 50 wins with Michigan moving up after their win over Purdue, but we might lose NW as a Top 50 win? Getting beat by Indiana has to hurt their rpi. Bout the only positive is that Indiana might move back up into the Top 100, giving us one more Top 100 win?

But I liked it better when Indiana was out of the Top 100, because that gave both Kansas and UNC each a bad loss, lol. Not that the committee will hold those losses against those two teams I'm sure.

Even if NW loses out I'm not sure they miss the tourney. It might depend on how the other bubble teams end. Lose out and NW still is better than Vandy or GT.

Pitino locks up big ten coach of the year. I cannot see this tailspin getting overlooked

If Northwestern doesn't turn it around in the second half I think they have a better chance at missing the tournament than making it. Michigan and Purdue to end the regular season. What a gut punch that would be for that program.

I'm rooting for the ultimate choke. Yes, I have a problem.

I'm hoping we draw a matchup with NW in the quarterfinals, so they'll need to win at least one more game.

We may have to cheer for NW to beat Purdue or something? After Tonight, I thought the Gopher's would have 7 Top 50 wins with Michigan moving up after their win over Purdue, but we might lose NW as a Top 50 win? Getting beat by Indiana has to hurt their rpi. Bout the only positive is that Indiana might move back up into the Top 100, giving us one more Top 100 win?

But I liked it better when Indiana was out of the Top 100, because that gave both Kansas and UNC each a bad loss, lol. Not that the committee will hold those losses against those two teams I'm sure.

At this point you are over-analyzing it.

What the committee has said in the past is it rewards teams playing their best at end of season. If we stay hot and win at Wisconsin 6 road wins trumps all.

What the committee has said in the past is it rewards teams playing their best at end of season. If we stay hot and win at Wisconsin 6 road wins trumps all.

End of season is no longer an official criterion of the committee. "Body of work" is the new slogan, and is necessary with unbalanced schedules that could be either front or back loaded. The 'Cats had a really soft front nine on their conference schedule and a much tougher back nine, the exact opposite of the Gophers. It's all evening out. The 'Cats are about where they should be. Don't forget they are a last minute basket against Rutgers from being on the wrong side of the bubble. Lindsay's illness really hurt them, but it's part of the game. They are simply choking or maybe they aren't as good as people want them to be.

End of season is no longer an official criterion of the committee. "Body of work" is the new slogan, and is necessary with unbalanced schedules that could be either front or back loaded. The 'Cats had a really soft front nine on their conference schedule and a much tougher back nine, the exact opposite of the Gophers. It's all evening out. The 'Cats are about where they should be. Don't forget they are a last minute basket against Rutgers from being on the wrong side of the bubble. Lindsay's illness really hurt them, but it's part of the game. They are simply choking or maybe they aren't as good as people want them to be.

Didn't think they beat Wisconsin and someone else without Lindsay?

Top Bottom