Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where were all the rich people?

Was at the game today, great atmosphere! Looked like it was sold out, however, at least 80% of the Barn Lofts were completely empty! The blue collars did their job but the white collars were nowhere to be found. What gives?

Side note, our own groundhog of an AD was spotted in a loft near our upper deck seats. He quickly grabbed some food and scrambled back to his hole not to be seen again!

Quote Originally Posted by 1967 2.0 View Post
    Was at the game today, great atmosphere! Looked like it was sold out, however, at least 80% of the Barn Lofts were completely empty! The blue collars did their job but the white collars were nowhere to be found. What gives?

Side note, our own groundhog of an AD was spotted in a loft near our upper deck seats. He quickly grabbed some food and scrambled back to his hole not to be seen again!
    Mature used to sit with us regular folk.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Maturi was there today amongst the commoners today shaking hands in the concourse while decked out in gopher gear.

Didn't see Joel today. Had my eye on Sid's hot new girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    Sid continues to rebuff you?

Noticed the same thing. Lot of empty seats in the lower sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Sid continues to rebuff you?
    Sid has always rebuffed me.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    According to Nadine, the stunning blonde is his Physical Therapist...

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    According to Nadine, the stunning blonde is his Physical Therapist...
    If I were Sid, I wouldn't get well anytime soon.

Been to 10 plus games this year and Coyle has been at nearly all. Granted his seats are better than mine...but he hasn't been hiding.

Yeah, Coyle was sitting in his usual seats near mid court, near Fleck & Kaler. As far as the Barn Lofts...have you ever sat in them? Other than the food & open seating - horrible seats. Don't care if I ever sit up there again. I think they are a tough sell for basketball fans...

Talked with Coach Fleck for 20 minutes. Most charisma in 50 years in the Athletic Department and very good for hoops as he will sell and support all that is Maroon.

He fired Claeys, hired PJ and kept Pitino. That's a great few months work.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggerson View Post
    Been to 10 plus games this year and Coyle has been at nearly all. Granted his seats are better than mine...but he hasn't been hiding.
    Yep...he's been very visible at every game.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

All you rich people need to step up those donations too. Wana be bigtime and play with the big boys? It's not cheap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk