From Here On In, It's All Gravy

jmag21

Reaction score
It's just so fun to watch this Gopher team right now. Everything from here on is gravy. They've already exceeded our expectations. Every game from here on out is a chance to make this even more of a memorable season, but I don't have that ugh-we-really-need-this-or-I'm-going-to-be-depressed feeling I had for a lot of our home games. It's a fun feeling. I haven't had it for I don't know how long. And next year should be even better. But next year is next year. So I'm just enjoying the house money right now.

It's just so fun to watch this Gopher team right now. Everything from here on is gravy. They've already exceeded our expectations. Every game from here on out is a chance to make this even more of a memorable season, but I don't have that ugh-we-really-need-this-or-I'm-going-to-be-depressed feeling I had for a lot of our home games. It's a fun feeling. I haven't had it for I don't know how long. And next year should be even better. But next year is next year. So I'm just enjoying the house money right now.

:clap: +1

If they can go into Madison and play like they did at Maryland we could be approaching territory that no one in their wildest dreams expected ( and if anyone did it was purely in jest) and the best part is they may even be better yet next year (oh, the expectation they'll have) fun , fun times.

Keep winning baby. Keep winning....

If they can go into Madison and play like they did at Maryland we could be approaching territory that no one in their wildest dreams expected ( and if anyone did it was purely in jest) and the best part is they may even be better yet next year (oh, the expectation they'll have) fun , fun times.

Ahem, I refer you to my post entitled "I'm calling it right now" - which, incidentally, I posted last year when the Gophers were winless in the B1G!

We could have another record number of wins this season. Just 2 more wins gets us to 24, Pitino's NIT season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will suck when it all ends but I agree that at this point we are playing with house money. This team was predicted to finish near the back of the conference and here we sit, flirting with the top of the conference and looking at a certain NCAA Tournament bid. Next season the expectations will be sky high for the team but right now this is just a fun ride.

I find myself grinning a lot when watching the team play, the energy and enthusiasm is contagious. Looking forward to seeing what happens over the rest of the regular season, in the BTT and then in the dance in a few weeks.

Ahem, I refer you to my post entitled "I'm calling it right now" - which, incidentally, I posted last year when the Gophers were winless in the B1G!

While you do deserve some props for that post and seeing a positive when things were so negative you also predicted two of the key guys for next year as Dorsey and Gilbert so you don't get full credit for your prediction :)

It's about the journey, not about the end.

Fun season for sure. Probably my favorite in 20.. yes 20 years or so.

You should start taking credit for that prediction.

It has been a fun season to watch so far and want the ride to continue all the way to the...

Is there anyone on Gopherhole who even had a glimpse last year that this team was going to turn it around?

Is there anyone on Gopherhole who even had a glimpse last year that this team was going to turn it around?

I told people last year we'd be a bubble team this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving every minute of this season. Keep the journey going.

Top Bottom