All Things NCAA Tournament Seeding Predictions, Analysis and More

Wow! #5 seed playing in Milwaukee. MTSU is a tough draw.......but I don't think we have ANYTHING to complain about. We've got a decent shot to win a couple.

Holy ****...of course commentator dude picked MTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

playing in Milwaukee...I hope a lot of fans show up. Unfortunately it's a bit far for me(Las Vegas)

They said Thursday NIGHT in Milwaukee before announcing Minnesota, so hopefully that is true.

Seth is a horrible handicapper! Beat MTSU and we've got a good shot against Butler.

Seth was also adamant on Twitter that Duke was a #1 seed and UNC wasn't. He's a Duke homer but still. That said, MTSU is going to be tough.

Guys we couldn't have asked for a better pod (3 very meh teams) - playing close to the Twin Cities.

All the ingredients there for a Sweet 16 run.

Oh my god

I don't want to play MTSU though

No worries...they aren't sneaking on anyone. Heavy doses of Murphy and Lynch down low against this undersized team.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well I'm really happy we got a 5 seed but getting MTSU doesn't make me feel that good at all. This should be a very high intensity game. I feel though whoever wins our game is gonna go to the sweet 16, butler doesn't scare me at all.

Gophers three points better than MTSU with Springs. Without him?

The 8/9 (NU and Vandy) feeding Gonzaga has enough brainpower to power the rest of the tournament.

If Bucky is an 8, Gophers might be a 9

Well I'm really happy we got a 5 seed but getting MTSU doesn't make me feel that good at all. This should be a very high intensity game. I feel though whoever wins our game is gonna go to the sweet 16, butler doesn't scare me at all.

Agree. Bigs need to stay out of foul trouble.

We're a 5. I'll put our 9 losses up against MTSU 4 losses any day. I looked at their schedule. Not impressed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like the committee used RPI more than other measures?

Sure but if they get past Vandy they get Gonzaga. I am sure the drunk Skunks are pissed but that makes us happy. They best NW by 28 and get the same seed.

I don't like Wisconsin but three seeds worse than Minnesota does seem unfair.

Vanderbilt a 9 seed must have helped the Gophers.

Good. More fuel to the fire for the Gophers who have gotten little respect all year.

Totally disagree with the lack of respect for the Gophers. The turnaround has been talked about all season and the selection committee just gave them a 5 seed.

I don't like Wisconsin but three seeds worse than Minnesota does seem unfair.

Vanderbilt a 9 seed must have helped the Gophers.

A lot of these seedings/matchups have me scratching my head. No way Wisc should be a #8 (5-6?), and Mich St. doesn't deserve a #9 (10-11?); same with Vanderbilt. Michigan earned more than a #7.

MTSU at #12 is stupid. If the Gophers get by them, Butler doesn't seem worthy of a #4...

I was really surprised that they didn't give the Gophers the #7 in Lousville's #2 bracket....not b/c the Gophers should be a 7, but just because.

The weighting given for these matchups would be nice to figure out. Clearly they didn't like Wisc. late-season swoon. And maybe they watched that game vs. the Gophers and saw the refs hand the game to them :p haha

Vandy is the common Gopher-MTSU opponent and we both beat them. Them at home and us on a neutral court.

Top Bottom