All Things NCAA Tournament Seeding Predictions, Analysis and More

Y'all looking at common opponents overlooks the fact that Vandy is MTSU's best win - not even close to ours.

Totally disagree with the lack of respect for the Gophers. The turnaround has been talked about all season and the selection committee just gave them a 5 seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little talk nationally. Pitino and the team have been using the no respect card lately. Many will pick MTSU to win.

The Gophers are getting a 12 seed that was ranked 25th in the last coaches poll, and missed the AP poll by 1, both ahead of the Gophers.

The overhyped media darlings hardly ever reach expectations. Great draw for the Gophers, should have "home" court advantage. Play like we know how to play and we'll make some noise.

Little talk nationally. Pitino and the team have been using the no respect card lately. Many will pick MTSU to win.

The Gophers are getting a 12 seed that was ranked 25th in the last coaches poll, and missed the AP poll by 1, both ahead of the Gophers.

Plenty of talk nationally. The turnaround hasn't gone unnoticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wanted Creighton's spot, but can't complain at all. Feel confident against MTSU and Butler

They haven't beat any but Vandy. I like this draw

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't like Wisconsin but three seeds worse than Minnesota does seem unfair.

Vanderbilt a 9 seed must have helped the Gophers.

Wisconsin's strength of schedule was pretty bad I believe. A big reason Wisconsin is on the 8 line is probably because of us. They really don't have the quality wins either. They swept us, beat Maryland at home and then.....that's why they are an 8 seed.

The outrage over Syracuse not getting in is ridiculous. They shouldn't have gotten in last year either (even though they ended up making the Final Four).

Wisconsin's strength of schedule was pretty bad I believe. A big reason Wisconsin is on the 8 line is probably because of us. They really don't have the quality wins either. They swept us, beat Maryland at home and then.....that's why they are an 8 seed.

The Gophers overall resume is better. It's surprising because the Badgers have the two head to head wins over Minnesota. Would guess a six for MN and a seven for Wisconsin.

ESPN starts their bracket special with 10 minutes of Syracuse talk. Does anyone think if that same resume belonged to Clemson they'd spend even two minutes bitching.

Mid Tennessee is a very tough draw we absolutely need to go inside and crash the glass hard.. Reggie is the most important player in this game protect the paint and offensive rebound and we will win

And it's still going on...come on and move on! get Boeheim off of there. They're giving him softball questions.

And it's still going on...come on and move on! get Boeheim off of there. They're giving him softball questions.

Jesus, they just need to have a short memorial service and put this behind them.

Mid Tennessee is a very tough draw we absolutely need to go inside and crash the glass hard.. Reggie is the most important player in this game protect the paint and offensive rebound and we will win

Super excited to see if we can win the game by going to our bigs. Hopefully the refs let the kids play physical and I hope that Mason can drive against their guards. He has been able to do it almost all season. Will Curry breakout?

Top Bottom