Zion Williamson

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
If you haven't seen this guy jump, you are missing out.

UNREAL!!

https://youtu.be/3YKCr8JSxlk

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3YKCr8JSxlk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Have we offered? :cool:

That is incredible video.

He is amazing no doubt but my goodness the competition he is playing against is lower than any high school level I have seen. That is not helpful to the over all development of his game. Maybe it doesn't matter...he's just naturally incredible.

He is amazing no doubt but my goodness the competition he is playing against is lower than any high school level I have seen. That is not helpful to the over all development of his game. Maybe it doesn't matter...he's just naturally incredible.

I had the same thought. Do any of these teams play defense or are they too intimidated to get near him.

First off, kid is an amazing dunker. But has anyone checked his birth certificate? Looks like a grown man playing against a bunch of kids.

Most impressive is his size.

First time he appears in the video, he grabbed a defensive rebound at 00:11 seconds in.... and I was thinking, "Ok, the big tubby guy is going to pass to the skinny dunker guy."

Nope. That was him. College-ready body.

This guy approves.

20911g8.png

That kid may just have had it a bit too easy. The opponent's don't put up any opposition at all.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

A lot of athleticism for a young kid. What can he do besides dunk? You can't play AAU all your life. Hopefully he has an adult in his life who can keep him grounded (no pun intended).

He is surrounded by wonderful people. A few unoffcials this this year and has really narrowed his list in the past two weeks.

A lot of athleticism for a young kid. What can he do besides dunk? You can't play AAU all your life. Hopefully he has an adult in his life who can keep him grounded (no pun intended).

Probably nothing. That's why he's not ranked very highly and doesn't have an impressive offer list.

Top Bottom