***OFFICIAL PENN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at The Barn after a huge road win! No reason to overlook Penn State as they already beat us once in a game that still stings. We played horribly that game but hat tip to PSU. We are playing like a much different team now. Let's get out early and get the crowd rocking.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have tons of momentum and I don't see a reason we can't win out..especially after that TURD that Wiconny laid last night. Talk about a real Coiler.

Pre gaming at sportys in a bit

We are for real if we can get a blowout! Very dangerous to let Penn State hang around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are for real if we can get a blowout! Very dangerous to let Penn State hang around.

I'll be satisfied with any sort of a win because I think we're for real. Will be interesting to see how we play though. A workman-like victory with no drama would indicate that we have taken another step in becoming a team that can get beat Wisconsin, get to the finals of the BIG Tournament, and win one or two in the tourney. Not sure if we can do all that but it's a hell of a lot more fun than getting into the NIT, which has been the high-water mark for too long.

Just walked past Rachel Banham on my way to the game along with another player, might have been Joanna Hedstrom.

Anyone else having trouble with the big ten app?

I hope McBrayer and Springs start putting a few of these in..this is a dismal little stretch here. Give it to Mason and Coffey and let them get us out of this funk.

I love Murphy but he needs to stop jacking 3's. I wish he had never made 4/ too many because he thinks he can make them. Love how the zebras see Konate travel but not their big.

Konate +/- has got to be negative for the year - they don't go inside when he's in and the d knows it

Konate mishandles
Konate travels
etc, etc...

Has to be a bounce pass down to Lynch. Coaching moment. Pitino talking to Curry right away.

Lynch hasn't fouled yet - guards need to close down 3 pointers

BTN keeps showing that damn Hoffarber play.... Great play, but getting a little sick of it.

Just kidding.

Top Bottom